Friday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 3:17 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hola my Dear Ones,

I am a busy bee today. I am trying to get caught up on my personal life which has been put on a shelf since last week and has been waiting patiently for me to return to it.

Returned a ton of calls, made appointments that are overdue, got the contract signed for my new fence installation and now am trying to return e-mails before I go back to cleaning.

Made a date today for my daughter to come over and finally go through my mom's room with me. It's been 2.5 years and even tho I get verklempt thinking about it, it's time. Since we made the decision to stay in our house instead of selling , I need to open that door and begin using that space again. I'd like to make it a prayer room.

Well, my peeps, I am hoping today fills you with JOY.

Hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 4/4/14 7:00 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I'm at work and it's been the longest day ever....really the longest week ever.  I'm outta here at 4pm on the dot.  I have plans. 

Me and Chris are taking things slow but we are back together.  I saw him yesterday and he looked weak but good.  He started some meds and and will start more when tests come back.  The good thing is his MRI came back and they aren't as bad as everyone had feared.  There are no new leisions!!!  The right meds and diet he should feeling good in no time.

Sharon- good luck with cleaning out the room.  I know it will be hard.  Great idea...prayer room.

Connie- Even if your family isn't behind you...all your friends are!!!

Have a good day

Nancy G.
on 4/5/14 4:49 am - La Salle, IL

Crystal,

I keep having a thought that comes to mind.  Did Chris' marriage end due to his MS issues?  It would be interesting to know if that was one of the reasons  That may be why he was so skittish over his flare up  It may be because of a previous rejection when he had a flare up  We all handle rejection differently and he may have wanted to break it off before he thought he would be dumped.  Everyone gets "weird" ideas and tries to project how others feel    Just a thought   

Cat Lady

birder I.
on 4/4/14 10:09 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

Had a quiet day today except for going to Bergners to buy a coffee maker for the shop. I wanted one with a carafe to keep the coffee warm and it was on a good sale. I hate to shop at malls and avoid them like the plague, so I scooted in and back out and went home. 

I won't be coming in to Chicago Sunday, it's just too far with I-90 torn up. Have a great time. I'll try the next one. We all do live really far apart.

i went to a reception yesterday for the new Dean of the Med School where I worked. It was great to see old friends and tell them about my new adventure. Got lots of free marketing! I had such fun! I was there almost three hours! And standing the whole time without a second thought--only realized it later. Thank God for the weight loss!

Hopeyou had a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Nancy G.
on 4/5/14 4:51 am - La Salle, IL

Connie

I am so excited for you and Kay!  What a wonderful venture!  You two will be a great success!  I cant think of anything more perfect for both of you.  I wish both of you the best!  How great a way to celebrate life and keep life exciting!  You go girls! 

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call