Friday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/8/14 9:53 pm - IL

Good Morning, 

We at somewhere at sea, heading back to Pureto Rico. The water is beautiful.

We will be back  in Illinois tomorrow night. 

I will catch up with everyone then. Have a great day, I know we will.

Pictures next week.

Hugs,

LISA

birder I.
on 5/8/14 10:59 pm - Rockford, IL

Good morning, 

i hope all of you are glad it's Friday. We are having lunch with a friend who will help us choose a system for the store. Yesterday we picked the paint colors. It's moving along! We plan to have the grand opening July 11-12. 

Have a great day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Phatchick
on 5/10/14 3:28 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Connie, It sounds all so exciting!

crystal M.
on 5/8/14 11:01 pm, edited 5/8/14 11:01 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Hopefully this day will go by fast.  Although, I'm sure Lisa is hoping for a nice slow relaxing day.

We had an HR lady from our home office come here for a couple of days and pull us into meetings individually.  Turns out she was sent here because of the sudden high turn over rate and the low morale.  But do you think I am going to get my butt fired for saying anything against my boss.  I don't know if these conversations are TRULY going to be confidential...nothing was in writing.  I need my job.  So I just kept my mouth shut.  I didn't mention my boss yelling at me for stuff that was not my fault or acting condescending towards me.  Stressing me out by setting deadlines that are near impossible to meet.  Ya....I said nothing.  Now if I had some signed statement that everything we said was kept in the strictest confidence...then ya I would have told her everything. 

Today I am running to Target again and Chipotle...that's it for me.  How about you guys?

Lisa...I can't wait to see your pics.

Well back to work my friends...see ya later

berts4
on 5/9/14 7:05 am - Rock City, IL

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I am glad that your cruise is going well.  I also am looking forward to pictures!

I have been planting flowers....a bit each day.  I have lots and want to get things looking good for the summer with Liv's grad party coming up.  It seems like each time I go to the store, I find more flowers!

I got past last weekend with Liv's "lasts" and am looking ahead to David's 21st birthday on Thursday.  In the mean time, I realized that this is one of the very few years that I am not sharing Mother's Day with either of them.  I am curious if we will do anything to mark the day.  Doesn't really matter to me either way.

I did not hear back from the floral shop and Sunday is Mother's Day.  I will call him to check on it.  Maybe it is not to be.  I am sure I will find something when the time is right.  I am enjoying not having that responsibility right now.  My days are surprisingly busy, I wonder how I had time for employment?  I am planning on putting feelers out to shops to see if anyone will carry my home made beauty products.  The shop across the street takes 20%....not bad at all but I need more venues.  It would be fantastic if I could make actual $$ at this.

Well.....back to it!

Everyone have a lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Phatchick
on 5/10/14 3:31 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Dawn,

If you could package the happiness and peace I hear in your message, you would be a rich lady. But you are so rich. Hugs, Sharon

Phatchick
on 5/10/14 3:30 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Enjoy! Part of my heart is in PR. My aunt and uncle live there. I spent so many summers in PR. LOVE it there. Hugs, Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1087 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5610 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5384 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5420 views