Thursday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/14/14 9:53 pm - IL

GoodMorning,

This week has been nuts on me. I am not getting anything done, so it seems. This morning I have a Dr. appointment, here in town, I want to stop at the $ tree for some wrapping stuff for Morgan"s birthday present, do some other stops, and clean house.

My granddaughter will be 16 on Tuesday. It doesn't seem possible that she is that old. I still think of her as that cute cuddly child that would snuggle up with me at night, and offer hugs for everything. She is turning into a lovely young woman, who is still lovable and caring.

What is everyone up to?

Have a great, if rainy day.

Hugs,

Lisa

Phatchick
on 5/14/14 10:18 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Lisa and Peeps,

Today is my mom's birthday. May was always a big month for her with Mother's Day and her birthday in the same week. Miss her so much......

Today I am going to the chiro's and then who knows??

This weather is so cold and rainy. My lawn looks gorgeous though. I am looking forward to some sunshine.

Have a lovely day inspite of this weird weather.

Hugs,

Sharon

Phatchick
on 5/14/14 10:21 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Lisa,

I find it very hard to get anything done after a vacation. We are always exhausted when returning home from all the running around, sight seeing, weird food and schedules. Take it easy and just chill. Everything will still be there when you are acclimated and rested. Hugs, Sharon

birder I.
on 5/15/14 3:17 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks!

I put the Facebook page up today for the store. The painting is done and we can start arranging stuff. Having fun!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Nancy G.
on 5/15/14 4:45 am - La Salle, IL

What is the name of the page?

Cat Lady

Nancy G.
on 5/15/14 5:00 am - La Salle, IL

Hello Everyone!

I have the day off!  They have finally started giving time off as we have slowed down.  It is without pay but I will take it.  It is much better than being chained to your desk waiting for a phone call bored to tears.  I slept in and played with the cats this morning  I am eating lunch and chilling so far this afternoon before I get my rear in gear.  

The sun finally came out here!  It is nice to see.  Nothing exciting is going on here.  Just the usual boring life.  

Connie, I am excited about your store for you!  What an exciting journey!

Lisa, it is hard to get back into the daily grind as it is so routine and not nearly as exciting as a vacation  It is also hard to believe that Morgan is going to be 16!  I think of her as about age 11.  

Crystal, I am thinking about you as you get your book keeping work back.  I do not envy those long hours.  Ugh!

Dawn, so many things are happening in your life with your kids.  Such exciting times for them.  Enjoy the time with Liv.  You will miss her when she heads for school.

Sharon, you sound so much better.  I am so sorry that they withheld the last of your pay.  I cannot believe that!  After all the hours you put in and all that you did for that practice!  I would be beyond mad!  

Chris, you and Dave have been really busy!  Sounds like you have had lots of fun. 

Jason, glad you had fun in your photo class.

Carla, have a safe trip to Colorado and enjoy your baby fix!

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

Watson
on 5/15/14 11:01 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening Nancy,

A day can be good that is if you had a been busy for the last few days or so. Sorry to hear that's it without pay.

I took it slow today because my right knee is acting up today. I can't wait to get it fixed.

Thank you. I had a great time with the photo class.

Have a great evening.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1107 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5398 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5437 views