Sunday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 5/24/14 11:08 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I missed yesterday because I was gone to Iowa all day with Monica. We roadtriped to the Amana Colonies. A good time was had by both. I did get one more Christmas gift bought. I wool blanket, on clearance, for $60, reg. 159.Good food, good time, and loads of fun.

Connie, you deserve a morning off to be with friends. Enjoy your breakfast.

Have lots to do today, what will you be doing?

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 5/25/14 1:58 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I went to a bon fire yesterday at Kankakee state park.  A big group of my friends are camping and me and another friend drove down there to spend the day with them.  Well if there was any doubt that I am allergic to everything green...all doubt has been removed.  I came prepared with a decongestant.  But that was woefully not enough.  With in 2 hours I was miserable and for some reason I am still reeling from the experience.  My ears and head are still hurting...although my sinuses seem to be clear.  I guess the great outdoors and me just don't mix.  And it's too bad because it really was beautiful out and it was nice out there.  But I was sooooo stuffy that I couldn't stand it.  At one point my friend wanted to leave early for my sake.  But I wouldn't hear it...I was not going to ruin her fun.  I sucked it up and I did have some fun in spite of it all.  I had a burger and a smore.  And we sang camp fire songs and laughed a lot.  It was a good time.

So today I am not feeling doing much anything at all.  I did drive over to Mejier this morning....but that was because I had trouble sleeping and was up at 4am.  So at 6am I figured I might as well go now.  But other than that I feel very tired and icky.  SO I am just going to stay in and be lazy today.  I think I may even order dinner in.  Just lay on the sofa and watch movies.

I wish I did feel so yucky...I had so many things I wanted to do.  Oh well

Have a great day all...Bye

Phatchick
on 5/25/14 9:15 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Friends,

We went to my in-laws early this morning to watch a live stream of our niece's graduation from Amerst near Boston. There was a party and about 10 people came, all cousins and aunts. We were on our way back home by 11am. My in-laws were pretty brutal to my husband and my sister-in-law. I just dont understand families and the tension for no reason. The last time my husband saw everyone was when he cooked for Mother's Day 2 weeks ago. Today, they treated him like he was a loser! And nothing bad has occured in between those two dates. They told my poor sister in law off also. I felt so bad for her. My father in law did not acknowledge me. So sad.

It was a gorgeous day. I dont recall ever having such beautiful weather on Memorial Day. We drove to Dyer and had bar-be-que at Hog Haven, one of our faves.

Crystal, the allergies are bad. Try to netti if you can.

I am off to take an early shower, put on my jammies and just chill (it's only 6:15p). I just feel like it's what I need.

Hugs dear ones,

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1107 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5628 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5369 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5398 views