Friday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 5/30/14 1:20 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

It sounds like everyone is busy starting their summer..............

I spent the afternoon and evening in the ER yesterday because my grandson is still sick. He had a hi fever and terrible tummy pains. After alot of tests they said it's viral. Now my grand daughter is experiencing the same thing. The ER doc said their hospital is full of flu and the ER is full of flu and respiratory stuff. He mentioned he has never seen so much flu in the spring. Ugh. I am going to the doc today to see if this eye thing is conjuntivitis. I cant take it anymore, the opcon eye drops arent working.

Please stay well everyone.

Hugs,

Sharon

Watson
on 5/30/14 1:54 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hi and good morning Sharon,

I'm been busy like crazy off & on for this month of May and I'll be busy like crazy again for the month of June getting things done before I have my right hip replaced in July and my right knee replaced in August of 2014, that is if all goes as planned between now and then and the same with the recovery time from both surgeries. Basically the rest of this year is gone for me by the looks of it. I just hope I have off (me time) time so I don't go mad.

So sorry to hear that your grandson is sick. I hope he's okay. Wow! I hope the viral not that bad that it can be taken care of with some meds.. I hope that your granddaughter and grandson feels better soon. I've been hearing on the news earlier this year that the flu is on the somewhat on the bad side, not sure how it is now. I hope you feel better soon with you eye.

Trying to stay well here, a couple of times earlier this year it felt like I use coming down with something, but it cleared up in a few days or so.

I have a bit of good news, I got my certificate of completion from that digital photography class that I took from March 29, 2014 to May 10, 2014. I can't wait to get a frame to put it in with my other three certificate of completion certificates.

I hope you have a great day and weekend Sharon.

Have a great day and weekend everyone.

Jason.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

LisaTucker
on 5/30/14 2:03 am - IL

Good Morning,

Sharon, please don't get sick. One person sick at a time, please.

Crystal, be careful. We don't want you to get any worst.

I finally finished the quilt i started last fall. I am trying to post to FaceBook. I already went shopping, and paid bills and such. Now I need to sweep the kitchen floor and at least make an attempt to clean out a dresser.

Otherwise, its the normal Friday.

Hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call