Monday Roll Call

LisaTucker
on 6/1/14 8:57 pm - IL

Good Morning,

Did everyone, including me, forget to stop by yesterday?

The contractors should be here by 7:30 this morning, to start on the new basement entrance and sidewalk. Then, when they finish, Hubert and the 2 Son in Law will finish the actual building. I can't wait!. The new addition will only be 8x8, but it will allow us to get to the basement without going outside. Hubert was also thinking of taking the laundry room back to the basement. THAT will not happen. I love having the laundry off the bedroom.Plus, I don't have to carry stuff up and down.

Yesterday, Monica, Scott and Morgan and I went to Utica and the new flea market. It was nice, but I didn't find anything that said buy me.We then came home and I got K F C for dinner.

What did you do over the weekend? I hope everyone got outside and enjoyed the sun.

Hugs,

Lisa

crystal M.
on 6/1/14 9:43 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had a busy Saturday I was running errands and got my hair done.  Sunday I was in all day working.  Working on work stuff....my boss should be happy. I did talk to Amanda yesterday...that's always nice.  She is eagerly awaiting her package.  Oh and she sent me a package for my birthday!!!  I can't wait to see what she got me!!! Which I was thinking...I think this birthday will be a bit depressing.  Amanda is gone.  And I am just not in a birthday mood...not that I'm not going to try,

I try to stay up beat and happy but when I am alone...its hard not to let my thoughts wander.  I can't believe it's been over a month and I can't just get over this.  I don't hope we get back together.  I am hoping that one day I can find someone else.  I find myself wondering if it will ever happen for me.  I just can't seem to shake the feeling of loss.  Most of the time I can carry on and have no problems...it always seems to be an issue on the weekend when I am alone for a length of time.  Ugh....

Well I have to get going...have a good day all. 

Phatchick
on 6/1/14 10:55 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Lisa and Everyone,

Yesterday is a blur so I did miss stopping by.......

Lisa, I love construction projects around the house, especially ones that I have been longing for.......it will be so wonderful for you to go downstairs and not have to go outside.

Crystal, getting over a broken relationship can take awhile. One day you will look back and be happy not sad. You deserve to be somebody's #1, not their 2nd choice.  Dont give up. He is out there.

I am hating the humidity but my tomatoes are thriving. I guess I will not complain. After the Arctic Vortex, I feel like I cannot

Yesterday we went to church, out for lunch and then came home and slep****ched the Hawks. Poor Hawks.....and then just drifted off. Lovely day of nothing.

Today I am going to make a pot of Italian Wedding soup for my daughter and hopefully if life doesnt get in the way go to my CR meeting.

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 6/2/14 12:27 am - IL

Sharon, a pot of soup sounds good. One of my favorite things to make.

LISA

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1097 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5620 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5363 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5392 views
Thursday Roll Call