Wednesday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 6/17/14 10:26 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hello Peeps,

I have a busy day planned today. After I go to the chiropractor, I am going to babysit the babies and then to CR.

This weather has made the plants grow like crazy, especialy the peppers and tomatoes. They are all taller than their cages and its only June!

Please enjoy this day the Lord has made for us.

Hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 6/17/14 10:38 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had a good day yesterday.  I was able to help a friend see what a great person she is...regardless of what ONE person feels about her.  And when I got home I talked to my guy friend about our plans Saturday (to go skydiving).  I told him since he paid for the skydiving (which is expensive) I would buy the meals...it's an all day thing (so lunch and dinner).  He wouldn't hear of it.  I think I will make something and bring it for the road trip.  There are ways for me around this...LOL.

Today after work I have a my hair appointment.  I will highlight my hair.  Since I can no longer lighten my hair to blonde and straighten my hair without damaging it...so one had to go.  I have so much breakage it's unbelievable.  I am still trying to baby my hair back to health.  I decided to let it go to it's natural darker tone and just highlight it.  And not go so light of course....but I need to brighten it up just a bit. 

They got a new shipment of candy, cookies, chips...you name it....here at work.  It was so nice for awhile because there was no junk food around to tempt me.  Now I am back to gritting my teeth and turning my head and walking away...GRRRRR!!!!!

What are you all up to today??? 

Sharon-  I can honestly say there have been owls in my car...hahaha!!!  When Amanda worked at the park district in Champaign she would visit the local schools and teach the kids about different animals.  One of them being owls.  She would use my car and bring the owls to the school.  I was kinda leery about owls in my car...hmmmm.

Lisa- Ya our state is backwards.  they see SS as income like anything else.  It will probably never get fixed.  It will be the same broken system forever

Well back to work my friends.... have a great day.  See ya.

LisaTucker
on 6/17/14 11:00 pm - IL

Good Morning,

I just got up, it is after 7, I don't like it when I sleep so late!

Yesterday I messed around and did a couple of errands. Nothing exciting. Today, I want to clean the office and living room, kill some weeds.

I called for an eye appointment yesterday, to find that our eye doctor has sold his practice. So, we now have a new eye doctor.

Sharon, I agree. The tomatoes and peppers are going crazy. I planted one heirloom tomato, and that has a couple of tomatoes on it already. It is called indigo red, the tomatoes are almost black in color. We will see what they taste like and look like.

Crystal, put a sign on your desk saying BAD CARBS, with an arrow pointing to all the sweets. It may not help, but I bet you will be asked about it.

Dawn, make sure you post pictures of the party Saturday.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call