Monday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 6/22/14 8:35 pm, edited 6/22/14 8:36 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hello My Peeps,

I have been up since 2a, so i figured after much prayer to just get up and make some coffee. These pain meds (lyrica) for the flareup is not working....or perhaps it would be worse w/o it.  That's hard to believe.

I decided if I am in constant pain, it would be better to just get up and start my day. So I cleaned my kitchen and now here I am. I find it's bettere to keep busy with this sort of thing. This time next week I will be getting ready for my new job!

It is rainy here and warm already. My dog Suki ( a black Lab) is 14 and she doesn't even want to go outside. She is really slowing down lately. She sleeps all the time. Very different from last year when I thought she would never slow down. I've had her since she was a puppy. She is my first dog ever and I have enjoyed learning so much from her. She is very smart and has pretty much always understood anything I say to her.

Well, I am off to write my Monday report for church attendance yesterday. Please all of you, be well and enjoy this day the Lord has given you.

Hugs,

Sharon

LisaTucker
on 6/22/14 11:46 pm - IL

Good Morning Sharon,

I am so sorry to hear that you have Shingles, could it be from the stress of finding a new job? The same for your sleepless state at this time? I know when I have something to do, within a few days, weather I am looking forward to it or not, I do not sleep good.

Connie, thinking about where you were knitting before, doesn't she know that by the way she is acting, if you don't carry something and someone wants it, you won't reccomend that shop as possibly having it. When we were running food concessions, there were many times you borrowed from your neighboring food booths. Especially when you ran out of stuff like mustard or onions, things you needed for your food sales.We were in concessions for over 20 years, and made lots of friends.

Jason, I don't do heights either. 2 steps up on a ladder, and I get dizzy. But, I am ok in airplanes. Even at the Grand Canyon, I couldn't go close to the fence.

Dawn, I hope you can relax a bit today.

Crystal, was that the same guy you did the 5k with?

Nancy, what did you do over the weekend?

I think when Hubert gets home, we will be heading for Menard's or Home Depot to look for a door. We need it in case he decides to cut the opening for it as well as the lock.

This afternoon I am heading to Bloomington. I will be picking up Morgan for 5 days (not long enough),  and going on a Mystery Trip with her with her Rainbow group. We are going to a bead place to make bracelets. It will be fun.

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 6/23/14 10:29 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Good evening Sharon,

At times I can be okay with heights, but any other time I'm not okay with heights. As far as the airplanes goes...it's so so. I just hope I can face the fear of heights long enough to do a zipline and I hope I can that one of these days. Sorry to hear that you couldn't get close to the fence at the Grand Canyon.

Have a great evening

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

carlak
on 6/23/14 1:04 am - Bradenton, FL

Sharon I just got over having shingkes. Not fun! 

We got to Chicago on Saturday earlyrics evening. Just as the torrential rain started I certainly was very scared! All the downtown exits were closed due to construction I had to take the Tristan to the Kennedy and approach the city from the erst. But I was white knuckle in it till I got to the first oasis where I sat out the storm. I haven't seen a rain storm that bad since I was a kid growing up!

We will be here till next Monday. THE I'll be back July 7th for about three to four weeks.

Carka

image hosting site

Phatchick
on 6/23/14 8:48 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Carla, Glad you are safe......how long did the shingles last for you????

carlak
on 6/23/14 12:25 pm - Bradenton, FL

The rash lasted about ten days and the is just now going away so total about a month.

image hosting site

carlak
on 6/23/14 12:26 pm - Bradenton, FL

Pain

image hosting site

berts4
on 6/23/14 1:55 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Sharon and the rest of Illinois!

Sharon, I am so sorry to hear about your Shingles.  I hear it is awful and can be caused by stress.  Tell the Dr. that the Lyrica is not helping.  I'm sure there are other options.  You should not be in pain.

Connie.  That woman does not seem to know how her bad behavior is going to affect her.  When I am in town Thursday, I might be able to stop by for a quick visit if that is ok.  I can be helpful.

We spent much of yesterday cleaning up and today I will get things back to their proper places.  I have two meetings today also.

The party went very well and Liv had a great time.  Todd stayed up by the fire with a few of his friends until 4 am.  I was in bed by 10:30 and Liv went to bed by 2.  My cousin from Mundelein came with her husband and it was great to see them.  Liv's former Girl Scout leader also came.  Everyone socialized with each other and I got lots and lots of great comments on the food.  We had just the right amount of food too.  We ran out of lasagna late in the day but we only had 14 cookies (out of 11 dozen), a bag of salad, and a bowl of beef left over.  The only thing that we had WAY to much of was the "Puppy Chow", but that can be shared with friends.  All in all.....a great day!

Now, I need to work more on my products for the next Market.  The next market is on July 18th, the Friday after we come back from SC.  It has been suggested that I make a Facebook page and I need to figure out how to do that.  If I could bring in $1,000.00 per month, I think we could make it work.

Enough of my big dreams......

Everyone have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

birder I.
on 6/23/14 10:33 am - Rockford, IL

Dawn, come buy any time. If we are there, you are welcome!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 6/23/14 11:28 am - Joliet, IL

Dawn-  I also have a Facebook friend that sells jewelry on etsy.com  you should look into that too.  You just never know where your big break will come from

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5413 views