Monday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 12/29/14 12:10 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Friends, 

i am peeved because the lint trap I asked G to put on the hose in the wash sink never happened. I hate to nag and after a a couple times of reminding him, I gave up. That was 6 months ago! More mad at myself that I just didn't do it. Now there is standing water in the sink and a clog. 

I just had to pray and ask God to forgive me for my anger and frustration. This entire situation seems to epitomize our relationship. I feel hopeless and again have to ask God to forgive me. It is never hopeless with Him.

i had my entire day planned......laundry, chores, swim, dinner then to volunteer at Celebrate Recovery meeting. I am in the children's daycare there every other Monday. It stretches me because I am trying to be obedient. God put this in my path, even though I prefer not to do this. It is not my thing. Old people I can do but kids......ugh. But they desperately needed help.  I guess we plan, God laughs. 

I am sorry for rambling.........enjoy this day the Lord has made.

Hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 12/29/14 4:49 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I finally got a breather at work.  I had to do a lot of catch up.

I had a wonderful Christmas.  Of course you saw on Facebook I am now engaged.  We went to a beautiful gorgeous B & B.  Everything was spectacular.  The room we stayed in had a fireplace and and Jacuzzi  and a huge shower that had 6 shower heads.  I didn't want to get out of the shower!!!  The bed was the comfiest bed I ever slept in.  And the breakfasts were tasty.  We will definitely be back there again for sure.  I went skiing for the first time ever and had a blast!!! We went to downtown Galena and ate at this steak place that had the best steak.  It was the best mini vacation ever....I didn't want to leave.

Greg and I already started to talk about the wedding.  We are thinking about Labor Day weekend.  We are just going to "run away" the two of us and get married.  We are talking about to going to Napa Valley!!!  When we get back we will have a small get together to celebrate.

Anyway...I have more good news!!!!  Yes I guess I have been a good girl because karma is being very nice to me.  I found out today that with some rearranging of the department and some new promotions I now have a new boss!!!  Yeah!!!  I will be reporting to this lady that is very nice and I have worked with her before so I know we work well together. 

So to say things in my life seem to be falling into place is an understatement!!!  I am happy happy happy

I am very happy and glad to see you here again Sharon!!!

See you all later 

Phatchick
on 12/29/14 5:38 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

It's good to be back and it's even better to see how happy you are. God is good. Hugs

carlak
on 12/29/14 8:20 am - Bradenton, FL

Like!!!!!

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1079 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views