Sunday Roll Call

Phatchick
on 1/10/15 9:52 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hello Peeps,

I was up early working on my step study and putzing around the house.

G took me to Cafe Central yesterday for an early supper in the city. Puerto Rican food is my favorite. We then went to Oak Brook Mall and he bought me Uggs at Nordstroms. I think everyone wears Uggs in heaven.........

Today is church, a meeting and then "something later". I dont know what something later is.........maybe a surprise visit to my daughters???? We will see.

I have recorded the Green Bay game. I hope Aaron Rogers kicks some TX booty today

Enjoy this day the Lord has made.

Hugs,

Sharon

ChristineB
on 1/11/15 1:17 am, edited 1/11/15 1:20 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Is there such a thing as being a slug and busy at the same time? Well, that is where I have been since Christmas and New Years.

Had a relaxing time during the two holidays due to no boss, now it is back to the grind with him being there. My unit now does the fingerprinting for citizens that comes in and I finally had my first go at it. It was on a paper card instead of LiveScan. Paper is more forgiving, LiveScan will beep when you smudge a print and you need to do it over. One needs to learn to use a 'puter mouse with the left hand because you are controlling taking the prints with the right hand. One can only imagine what an officer goes through with a drunk!

I have renewed my old passion of crocheting and it is so relaxing. I just found out that the park district is giving a free intro to knitting on the 25th and I am going to sign up for it. One cannot ignore FREE.Well, it is not exactly free because one pays for it with their taxes.

We have a surprise party coming up in a couple of Saturdays and on the 31st we have a back stage tour for the Lyric Opera with a sit down lunch. The nice thing about the tour/lunch is that $70 a person is tax deductible.

I have been reviewing shore excursions for our Alaska cruise coming up in mid May. We are going to enjoy separate excursions in Juneau (helicopter-glacier for Dave and whale watching/wildlife photo tour for me). When we get to Anchorage we are going on a plane ride to view Mt McKinley from the air. We will figure out the rest of them eventually. It is a 14 day cruise so there are many more things to experience.

Off to relax with a crochet hook!

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

birder I.
on 1/11/15 11:09 pm - Rockford, IL

That helicopter trip was the most memorable of all the 30  cruises we've taken. A once in a lifetime experience and not at all scary (which I thought it might be) Unbelieveable!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

ChristineB
on 1/11/15 11:27 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

We went together last year on the same excursion that I booked for just Dave is going on. We landed on two different glaciers. I opted for the whale watching as we did not see many in June '14.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

LisaTucker
on 1/11/15 5:42 am - IL

We have just been relaxing today, I am working on  a puzzle, Hubert is watching tv with his eyes closed. We had a surprise lunch with Monica. They had to pick up Morgan at her Dad's , so they stopped to pick up the stuff they left from Christmas.

It is snowing, big wet flakes. One good thing about wet snow, it doesn't blow all over the roads.

A nap is calling my name,

Hugs,

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call