Thursday Roll Call

berts4
on 3/19/15 2:06 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Illinois!

I have showered, dressed, done some banking and begun my day.  I will be going into Freeport for a meeting then I need to pick up a couple of things from the store.  After that, I will enjoy my last week or so of being unemployed.

My kids are all really happy for me and my mew job.  Todd didn't really say much.  At least he was not negative!  That is a step in the right direction.  All my friends, of course, are supportive.  That's why you all are my friends!

Not too much else happening in my world.

Everyone have a splendid day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

crystal M.
on 3/19/15 3:17 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I got my payout information already from the insurance company.  So quickly!!!  And I got more than I expected.  I will be picking up my check Saturday and putting the check in the bank.  As soon as the check clears I will be looking for a car.  Things worked out better and faster than I thought. 

I just hope that uninsured guy leaves me alone now.  Good riddance. 

I am looking forward to seeing Amanda and sight seeing in Seattle.  That will be a bunch of fun. 

Yesterday I had Greg get rid of cake we had in the fridge since the weekend.  I don't need the temptation.  I have this rule...no goodies or junk food during the week!!!  I will have a slice of cake or some ice cream but on the weekend.  It's just my way of making sure I don't over indulge too often. 

Dawn- congrats on your new job.  I love Meijers.  I wish there was one closer to me. 

Well back to work...have a great day all. 

LisaTucker
on 3/19/15 7:05 am - IL

Hi, 

Dawn, I can't believe it has been a year. Congrats.

i want to start cleaning house this evening. At least get one room done. I see where I have a "new" tablecloth that I had forgotten about. I want to see if it fits my table. It is blue, so are my wine glasses, and my "good" china. I love setting a pretty table when we are having the family for dinner. I guess it goes back to childhood, and dinners at my grandmothers. Anne was from Russia, and always set a fancy table when family was around.    

My gift to Hubert is good steaks and lobster, or shrimp. He will be 70 on Saturday. I am married to an old man!  

Hugs,           

Lisa

Phatchick
on 3/20/15 12:31 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

I hope I am married to an old man someday!

Hugs!

Sharon

ChristineB
on 3/19/15 10:16 am - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Been home from work, Davey's "eye ball" appointment and have made resies for a fast night away on Saturday night.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1073 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5601 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5344 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5372 views