Monday Snowy Roll Call

Phatchick
on 3/22/15 11:55 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Hi Peeps,

I hope my little sweet green 2 inch tendrils of tulips and lillies new growth can take this weather.................

Today I am going to buy tires and swing by my mechanics' to see why my engine light keeps going on and off and do laundry.

I have a very busy week this week away from the house.

What are you guys up to????

Hugs,

Sharon

crystal M.
on 3/23/15 2:26 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had a busy weekend.  I think when we finally relaxed Sunday evening we were pooped and both and ended up falling asleep for an hour or so. 

I think most of you saw I bought a car Saturday.  I was going to buy something a little smaller but Greg talked me into something a bit bigger.  I do really like the car.  And it has 4 wheel drive....so I hope to see some difference today when I drive home in the snow.  It has traction control too.  Basically it has everything.  I can't think of anything it doesn't have...LOL.  And Greg really is a great negotiator.  He got them to agree to the price I wanted and throw in extras too!!! 

And Greg feels better now that I have a bigger car.  He says in a bigger car people are more likely to "see" me and if they do hit me...I am more likely to "win"....LOL.

Today I am making a pork roast.  I am feeling ambitious. 

Well I better get back to work...drive safe.

LisaTucker
on 3/23/15 8:15 am - IL

I was not a happy camper this morning either. I am so ready for warm and sun.

I am making chili tonight for supper. Hopefully this will be the last time this winter.

I was busy at work today. That means I will be empty tomorrow. That's ok. More time to FB.

Otherwise, same old, same old.

Hugs,

Lisa

Watson
on 3/24/15 8:41 am, edited 3/24/15 8:42 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with

Hi everyone & good afternoon,

I hope so too Sharon.

Long day for me today, I went to the library to retune the books I barrowed and took out 3 dvds and 4 books. Also I went up to the YMCA to find out the status of my YMCA gym membership and the scholarship that I signed up for a little while back. I got good news on that, I went to the YMCA I got approved for the gym membership and the their scholarship. The YMCA scholarship will help me pay 35% of my gym membership, I only have to pay 65% of the gym membership. Without the YMCA scholarship I would pay $50.00 a month, since I got approved for the scholarship I only pay $32.50. If you do qualify for their scholarship it goes by your annual income. It'll feel weird when I go back to the YMCA gym for the first in about 2.5 years. Since I hard to drop the gym membership in 2013 (give or take) due to my health and my joint replacements surgeries that I went through in 2013 & 2014. I still have one more joint that needs to be replaced and that's my left hip.

I wanted to share my good news with my with you all.

Have a great evening everyone.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1075 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5603 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5347 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5373 views
Thursday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5409 views