Recent Posts

birder I.
on 4/4/14 10:09 am - Rockford, IL
Topic: RE: Friday Roll Call

Hi folks,

Had a quiet day today except for going to Bergners to buy a coffee maker for the shop. I wanted one with a carafe to keep the coffee warm and it was on a good sale. I hate to shop at malls and avoid them like the plague, so I scooted in and back out and went home. 

I won't be coming in to Chicago Sunday, it's just too far with I-90 torn up. Have a great time. I'll try the next one. We all do live really far apart.

i went to a reception yesterday for the new Dean of the Med School where I worked. It was great to see old friends and tell them about my new adventure. Got lots of free marketing! I had such fun! I was there almost three hours! And standing the whole time without a second thought--only realized it later. Thank God for the weight loss!

Hopeyou had a good day!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 4/4/14 7:00 am - Joliet, IL
Topic: RE: Friday Roll Call

Hello everyone

I'm at work and it's been the longest day ever....really the longest week ever.  I'm outta here at 4pm on the dot.  I have plans. 

Me and Chris are taking things slow but we are back together.  I saw him yesterday and he looked weak but good.  He started some meds and and will start more when tests come back.  The good thing is his MRI came back and they aren't as bad as everyone had feared.  There are no new leisions!!!  The right meds and diet he should feeling good in no time.

Sharon- good luck with cleaning out the room.  I know it will be hard.  Great idea...prayer room.

Connie- Even if your family isn't behind you...all your friends are!!!

Have a good day

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 3:17 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Topic: Friday Roll Call

Hola my Dear Ones,

I am a busy bee today. I am trying to get caught up on my personal life which has been put on a shelf since last week and has been waiting patiently for me to return to it.

Returned a ton of calls, made appointments that are overdue, got the contract signed for my new fence installation and now am trying to return e-mails before I go back to cleaning.

Made a date today for my daughter to come over and finally go through my mom's room with me. It's been 2.5 years and even tho I get verklempt thinking about it, it's time. Since we made the decision to stay in our house instead of selling , I need to open that door and begin using that space again. I'd like to make it a prayer room.

Well, my peeps, I am hoping today fills you with JOY.

Hugs,

Sharon

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 3:05 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Topic: RE: Thursday Roll Call

HI Connie,

My heart broke a little when you mentioned your family's support. I understand and empathize. We are your fam too and we support your amazing decision to follow your dreams.

I am praying for a beautiful dream to be fulfilled. You know our next get together has to be at your shop!

Hugs,

Sharon

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 2:55 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Topic: Sunday Get Together

Ok, after much discussion between myself and Carla, we have agreed to make this a Chicago adventure. I know some of you aren't interested in coming to the city this Sunday, but since Carla has driven so many miles to get here and she is getting back in her car to go home on Tuesday, I wanted to honor her time and the limited time she has with family. Carla is in Logan Square we are going to find a place there. The city has amazing places and I am hoping we can see as many of you as possible. 

We are meeting at 12:30p in Logan Square. Does anyone have any ideas where we can meet for lunch? Who all will be there?

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=restaurants&find_loc=Lo gan+Square%2C+Chicago%2C+IL&ns=1&ls=527d4dd6107adce8

http://logansquarist.com/2013/06/21/readers-best-of-chicago- 2013-logan-square-edition/

https://www.notfortourists.com/Hood.aspx/Chicago/LoganSquare

Hugs,

Sharon

Hugs,

Sharon

Watson
on 4/4/14 2:35 am
VSG on 06/08/10 with
Topic: RE: Wednesday Roll Call

Hi Sharon,

Thanks. So am I, I still have a ways to go (still recovering). Hugs my friend! Jason.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 2:35 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Topic: RE: Detox Salad (good)

Lisa, this sounds awesome. I buy the shredded sprouts at Trader Joes in the bag. I may make this for Easter. Yummo! Sharon

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 2:32 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Topic: RE: Sunday

awwwwwww, I am going to miss seeing you. I wanted to see how gorgeous and skinny you have become. Hugs dear one. Sharon

Phatchick
on 4/4/14 2:31 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Topic: RE: Wednesday Roll Call

HI Jason!!!!!!!

You sound awesome. I am happy you are over that surgery bump. Hugs my friend! Sharon

carlak
on 4/3/14 2:22 pm - Bradenton, FL
Topic: RE: Sunday

I will miss youHave a good time in Bloomington! My friends daughter just moved to that area.

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1080 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5606 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5349 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5376 views