Recent Posts

Watson
on 4/8/14 10:53 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with
Topic: Wednesday Roll Call.

Good day everyone,

How is everyone?

Looks like the weather is going to be nice over the next few days. Not much going on with me, but just keeping busy here and there. Need to get up to Target at some point today for a few things. Also I need to do my laundry today. I can't believe it that today makes it one year ago today that I had my Left Total Knee Replacement today. Has It been that long already? Doesn't feel like it. This Friday the 11th will make it one month ago that I had my Chiari Decompression surgery. Time really knows how to fly by. My Digital Photography class is going good. I'm learn so much from the class and I'm having a good time.

Have a great day everyone. Take care. Hugs.

Jason.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Cindy B
on 4/8/14 12:01 pm
RNY on 03/19/14
Topic: RE: Tuesday Role Call

Good day~!

Sorry I've been away..well in bed..not sure if it the flu or what but calls are in and I'm still here.

Hugs to all

Cindy

birder I.
on 4/8/14 9:32 am - Rockford, IL

Hi folks,

I went to spinning this morning and then had a long conversation with my accountant who is going to set up my business stuff for me. I'm so relieved! After listening to her I was babbling because there is so much I don't understand about accounting. I've used her  for over 20 years and I know she's ethical! That's the only way we can do it. After the conversation I went home and took a nap! LOL! Then I spent some time reading and finished the afternoon doing some more business calling. I got my coffee provider lined up (important things first) and talked to the Realtors about the lease. I also lined up the fellow who is going to design the logo, website and such. I thought about looking furniture and decided that's rushing. Besides, Kay was teaching today and she will want to look too.

We just finished dinner and now it's time to relax!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

crystal M.
on 4/8/14 8:39 am - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

Had an OK day at work.  Which means I didn't get yelled at.

I'm just warming up leftovers today for dinner...which is chicken parm casserole...easy on the cheese.  I ran to the grocery store and now I am going to relax tonight.

Although, I still have my taxes to do....ugh.  I hate doing them and I do this every year!!!

Nancy...I agree with Lisa I love to read about the kitties.  How did the pictures form the collar come out.  You should post them.

Dawn...So glad you are doing well. 

Well time to eat dinner...have a good evening.  Bye

berts4
on 4/8/14 2:14 am - Rock City, IL

Good morning Lisa and the rest of Illinois!

I have been busy already this morning!  I folded and separated Liv's clothes that were all over her floor.  Then, being a nice Mom, I vacuumed for her.  That led to me vacuuming David's room and mine too.  I have windows open for fresh air.

I am heading to a meeting soon, then home to get Liv's senior pics ordered and look at Graduation party announcements.  I also have to call Wells Fargo about a Roth IRA that I have with them.  I will also check in with my treatment facility.....they like a check in once a week to see how I am doing.  I think it is redundant since I am in the building 3 times per week, but I guess I need to check in with a different department.

That is it for my busy day!  Everyone enjoy the sunshine!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

LisaTucker
on 4/8/14 12:14 am - IL
Topic: Tuesday Role Call
Good Morning on this bright sunny day. I didn't realize that it had rained last night until I seen the puddles in the street. Crystal, I hope Chris is feeling better. Welcome Michell. Come back to us and tell us about yourself and how you are doing after your surgery. Nancy, I love your cat stories. Connie, what is the possible date for opening your shop? Carla, safe travels. Hugs, LISA
carlak
on 4/7/14 10:57 am - Bradenton, FL
Topic: RE: Monday Roll Call

Hi everyone. Late as usual! Sharon didnt meet up yesterday as something came up forvher and she had to cancel. Hopfully nextime will be a charm!!!!! 

We are leaving tomorrow for home. Passover is next week snd I have plans.

Hope everyone is doing well. 

Carla

image hosting site

Nancy G.
on 4/7/14 9:07 am - La Salle, IL

Good Evening Everyone!

I am finishing up a LONG weekend.  I had Friday and today off  Now I am gradually thinking about getting back into the work groove  Friday I caught up on sleep and lounged around.  Saturday afternoon and evening we went to an auction for the local animal shelter  It is a fund raising event held every year  I got another pet carrier, a quilt AND a bed for the cats  The bed is HUGE.  It is 5 posters and will fit about 5-6 cats at once  I now have pillows in it and the cats love it  It is made of wood.  They are adorable in it.  Gizzy and Wiggles are in love with it right now.  Today, I ran to Walmart to get some stuff that I needed, then Rick and I went shopping for a new lawn mower and grocery shopping so it was a full day. 

I also called a lawyer about my mess with my doctor bill.  She was just as livid as I was.  The lawyer/debt collector filed the original suponea wrong and claimed it was for a dental bill!  LOL.  He has withdrawn the case for now so there will be no small claims court for now  Not sure if he realizes his mistake or not.  The lawyer suggested I just pay the amount owed to the doctor and not the 18 percent interest or the additional 8 % interest asked plus the lawyer fees.  She stated they still may sue for them but they would have to again take me to court for that.  I sent the payment registered mail today  We will see what happens next  

It is nice to have above freezing weather.  The cats had a jail escape last week and went on the lam!  They thought that was a great idea and Buffy is still trying to continue to rip the mesh in the tent since it worked once    We fixed it so she cant do it   

Everyone have a great week!

Welcome Michelle!!

Cat Lady

berts4
on 4/7/14 8:21 am - Rock City, IL

Good evening Connie and the rest of Illinois!

I stayed closer to home yesterday since I did not see a definite plan for meeting.

Liv and I went shopping and lunching.  It was fun.  She is 98% sure that she will be committing to Coastal Carolina University in Conway, SC.  It is very near Myrtle Beach and we loved the campus and atmosphere when we visited last year.  She is disappointed that she was not accepted at any of the Ivy League schools where she applied. 

I had IOP, a meeting and a chiropractor appointment today.  I think I will make breakfast for dinner tonight.

WELCOME to Michelle and everyone send healing thoughts, prayers and good mojo her way as she gets sleeved.

Everyone have a lovely evening!

Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

berts4
on 4/7/14 8:15 am - Rock City, IL
Topic: RE: Saturday Roll Call

Welcome, Michelle!

I am wishing you an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!  Good to see you posting.  check back in with us when you feel up to it.

We are a very supportive bunch that have become friends in real life too!

Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1088 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5611 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5354 views