really really struggling..

tammy K.
on 6/7/12 11:09 am - calgary, Canada
I am really needing some words of encouragement. I am having difficulty knowing how to continue on the right path of weight loss... i have made alot of really bad choices and getting back into bad habits... please be firm and give me some ideas if you have experienced this.  Thanks so much Tammy.
  kindness is the nicest thing....          
louisamay
on 6/7/12 11:19 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Where are you right now?  Do you have a sleeve, or are you still thinking about it?

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

tammy K.
on 6/7/12 12:03 pm - calgary, Canada
i had the sleeve on april 9, 2010.  and i have really lost my way lately. 
mama2girls
on 6/7/12 11:33 am
You may need to get on a liquid phase for a few days to detox all carbs and I assume that's what u mean when u say bad choices. The more we eat them the more we want them and make sure to get your water in.

HW:409  SW:328 CW:185-190 GW: 190, lowest wt:165;

GS Surgery date 8/9/11

Body by Sauceda born 12/9/16

"I'm working on myself, for myself, by myself"

tammy K.
on 6/7/12 11:37 am - calgary, Canada
ok, please advise me on the liquids i should consume... i sincerely appreciate your input. sincerely.  Tammy
Shagdoll
on 6/7/12 11:40 am
Hi Tammy,
Alot of people's plans are different but I will break down what seems to be the most successful for us VSGers...
600-800 calories a day, 80-100 grams of protein, 20-40 grams of carbs & at least 8 glasses of water... more water is better.
I'm not sure where you are in your WL journey but looking at your ticker, you've already lost a good amount of weight so I assume you are not very early out.
Best of luck to you.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Cindy22706
on 6/7/12 12:07 pm - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
Just go back to basics. think back to the beginning of your weight loss phase. Maybe seek help from a nutritionist, ask for their advise on getting back on the right path.

Kevin H.
on 6/7/12 12:08 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Indeed .. if you have lost 91 lbs like your ticker says, you know what to do.  You just have to do it!  Try getting some couseling if your making bad choices.  While help here is fantastic, you might want to consider some professional help so you dont do too much damage.

tammy K.
on 6/7/12 12:16 pm - calgary, Canada
thanks for that i sincerely appreciate that your right i know
Kevin H.
on 6/7/12 12:18 pm - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 It's nothing to be ashamed of .. I go to counseling once a week so I can learn to deal with my relationship with food.  We have to learn new ways of dealing with life other then eating if we want to keep off the weight.

Best of luck to you!

Most Active