Water ideas.....

kamehanaokala
on 8/21/12 7:10 pm - HI
I have such a hard time getting in all my water for the day. Any tips, tricks and suggestions? Wish there was a way to just get a slow drip, you know, like an IV......LOL

danzeppelin
on 8/21/12 7:22 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
Crystal light, sugar free popsicles, herbal teas, etc.... I just keep a drink attached to me at all times. I really enjoy herbal tea. Especially apple spice....didn't know that about myself....
Anyway, good luck!

cajunlady1958
on 8/21/12 7:24 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
When I first came home I used chipped ice and it helped keep me hydrated. Now I use mio in my water and propel. It changes the flavor and helps.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Crabadams72
on 8/21/12 8:04 pm - Silver Spring, MD
I have a 32oz plastic water bottle I fill in the morning w water, ice and a generic crystal light packet. When I get home I refill it. I try to get 2-3 down per day.
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

TexasLovely
on 8/21/12 9:59 pm
 Try mio, crystal light, decaffeinated teas, different temps.
Like the above poster, I have a 32 ounce water bottle that I fill up 3-6 times a day. I also find it easier when I carry a glass around with it too. (people make fun of me for it, but since I've started doing it, I've had no problem getting the water in)
TSinNC
on 8/22/12 4:59 am
VSG on 08/16/12
I keep an insulated cup with me non-stop and just sip away at it all day. I've been enjoying iced herbal tea a lot. Hope you can find something that works for you!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

elaine-is-ready
on 8/22/12 9:30 pm
VSG on 03/19/12
 I drink 2-3 lifewaters a day + 4 cups of chicken broth.  At five months, sometimes the chicken broth is still the only way to get enough liquids in. Ice water with lemon works some of the time, but plain water almost always hurts to drink. 
Keep fluids handy at all times, in sight, preferably.  If I see it right in front of me, I'm more likely to drink, at least.
Good luck.

HW= 305        pre-op wt loss= 35 lbs
VSG date: 3/19/12
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views