muscle milk lite?

lee12197
on 3/30/11 11:23 pm
RNY on 02/28/11 with
is the lite muscle milk a good protein drink? My mom got me one yesterday when we were at the er with my lil bro and i couldnt find where it said what kind of protein in it...it did says on the front  20gs of protein and in the ingredients it said  whey but just the word whey not whey protein...it actually tasted ok so even tho they are a lil bit expensive if they are good i may have to go buy a few more...

MarilynT
on 3/31/11 12:09 am
mine says "milk protein isolate", which is probably a combination of whey and casein (the two proteins in milk)....both good proteins.

You want to stay away from things that list collagen or gelatin as protein sources; not the best.

Marilyn (now in NM)
RNY 10/2/01
262(HW)/150-155(GW)/159(CW)
(updated March 2012)

aaaaaaa
on 3/31/11 12:14 am
 It supposedly has some sort of metals in it that are very bad for you if you drink it on a regular basis. I would stay away from it because of this bad press.

twinkle6810
on 3/31/11 4:52 am - Gulf Breeze, FL
I like muscle milk ,I have one or two a day ,the protein is good and it does taste good ,my DR said its ok . Cookies and Cream is really good .

jenysez1
on 3/31/11 8:54 am - LA
Muscle Milk Lite is on my list of good ones from my Doctors....they like ones with low sugar.

Jenny
Most Active