Ideas for individual packets for protein for travel overseas

deb.s
on 4/2/11 8:38 am - Park Ridge, IL
Any thoughts on where I can purchase a large package of individualized packets of various protein packets. We're leaving next weekend and I just realized that I probably couldn't take my own baggies.
Thanks!
Deb

Amy R.
on 4/2/11 8:48 am
I bet any of the big protein makers sell individual sized, sealed packages - prob have to pay for rush shipping if you're leaving next weekend though.  Depending on what brand you like, I'd just google the website for Syntrax, Click, Unjury, etc and order that way. 

Your local health food or vitamin store might have sealed individual packages of the powders too, but I've only seen liquids in the individual sizes around here.   (I don't shop around for protein that much though).

I'm sure others will be chiming in here soon too!   =)
msromagnola
on 4/2/11 11:10 am
Syntrax makes individual packets.  Why can't you take your own baggies?

MSROMAGNOLA
GD6
on 4/3/11 12:22 am - Hamilton, Canada
I went to Germany last summer and took my protein powder in individual sandwich baggies which I put inside a big zip lock bag.  I put it in my suitcase and had no issues.
Yasmeen  (aka thread killer!)  

5'6.5" - HW 239.4 / SW 226.8 (Feb 5, 2010) / GW 120 (Jan 6, 2011) / LW 116.8 

Amber L.
on 4/3/11 1:08 am - Sweden
Where are you going? You can pack as many zip-locks in your suitcase as you want. You can carry a few in your carry on luggage, too. It shouldn't be a problem.
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f*ckin' perfect.
Pink!

Elizabeth N.
on 4/3/11 1:10 am - Burlington County, NJ
Many of the producers make individual serving sizes of their powders. I see them in GNC and places like that, or you could order them online.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 4/3/11 1:45 am - Tuvalu

Vitalady has samples in single serving size.  They are packed in a licensed facility, sealed and have the package information on the individual packages.  But you'd have to call and ask them to express mail or overnight it to you.

vitalady.com/protein.htm
Catnip
on 4/3/11 1:00 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 I take my powder in a plastic drink bottle  and just shake some out into a glass or bottle to make a shake.  I always take more protien then I need so if I use a bit extra in a day it doesn't matter too much.

Catnip

Citrate or Bust (a few bones) !
catnip.gif picture by catnipcook

Most Active