nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

Chilipepper
on 4/5/11 7:37 am
I get it...IT MEANS NO FOOD TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SKINNY FEELS. 

So very true...just knock of the food binges...  :)

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Bootssie
on 4/5/11 7:53 am - CA
RNY on 12/17/10 with

Chilipepper
on 4/5/11 8:01 am
Whats up Boots???

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 8:03 am - San Jose, CA
Stinkin' thinkin'.  Obsessive, self-denial oriented, "I'm bad for enjoying food" self-loathing.

I think LOTS of foods taste better and are more enjoyable than being SKINNY feels.  I'd rather enjoy some of them in moderation, and weigh a few pounds more while still being healthy, than be obsessed with being skinny to the point of denying enjoying one of the great pleasures in life.

UGH.
Chilipepper
on 4/5/11 8:13 am
I don't think she said that at all....she put a little inspirational sentence on her fridge so it may help her think twice before grabbing the gallon of ice cream.  She didn't say she didn't enjoy things in moderation....Don't jump on her....she was sharing.  I think I may even put that on a T-Shirt! :)

I have Live every moment, Laugh everyday and Love beyond words on my fridge...?? 

Bootssie
on 4/5/11 8:06 am - CA
RNY on 12/17/10 with
Yeah.....What Diana said.
Chilipepper
on 4/5/11 8:13 am
Do you really have an opinion or are you looking for a pile on? 

Paula C.
on 4/5/11 8:27 am
I guess I was just venting about eating slider foods not saying I do not enjoy food. I very much enjoy fruit. Lean proteins, etc. Sorry if I said anything wrong. That was not my intention at all.
Paula Colvin RNY 08-03-2009 Augusta, Ga                                
Chilipepper
on 4/5/11 8:34 am
You didnt' say anything wrong! 

mollypitcher08
on 4/5/11 11:13 pm
Paula - you did not say anything wrong!! You (I believe) were trying to post on this forum something that works for you and (I think) were hoping that the message might help others.  This is the point of these forums.  Help. Questions answered.  Friends? (hopefully) Let's try and keep it this way.  Thank you for your information.  The saying is indeed a good one and let's hope it helps someone who needs it.  Thank you and please post here as often as you can.  There truly can be great information and people on here.  Mary
Most Active