Dr Paya Mahbod???

CHELLEYGIRL
on 4/18/11 4:35 am - PALMDALE, CA
Has anyone in the So cali area had this surgeon??? This is who I was referred to??? I need some feed back!!!!! 
Bralen
on 4/18/11 5:32 am
I am from your area! I didn't have Dr. Paya but I did some research on him, as he was one of my options but I went with another doctor. I will say that I had nothing but good feedback about him. The only thing that made me go with another doctor was my PCPs recommendation. Good luck!
Start weight 263     Surgery weight 247  
chumphries
on 4/18/11 8:33 am - AZ
Hi from Carol in Tucson, AZ! Dr. Paya was my surgeon in 2007, and he was THE BEST!!! You will love him and the wonderful care he will take of you. Don't be afraid to ask him questions, he will always be there for you and really takes time to explain everything that will be done, before and after surgery. He is still there for me whenever I need to talk to him or have any concerns. You will be in very good hands! Good luck to you! - Carol H. (I previously lived in Ventura County when I had Dr. Paya as my surgeon, I recently moved to Tucson). : - )
CHELLEYGIRL
on 4/18/11 9:42 am - PALMDALE, CA
Thanks for the feed back guys!!! I was hoping for another surgeon, and am still going to try for him but thanks again!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/11 12:26 pm - San Diego, CA
Just wanted to say HI from San Diego. :)
CHELLEYGIRL
on 4/20/11 8:55 am - PALMDALE, CA
Not to be rude, but does Dr. Paya speak clear english??? I hate to say that but its important for me to be able to understand him.....   
jwmonkey
on 4/25/12 9:07 am - Canoga Park, CA
Yes he speaks clear English.
Most Active