Unexpected compliment.

Kathleen W.
on 4/20/11 7:03 am - Lancaster, PA
I ordered a pink shirt sized PM.  Well, it came in while I was in the hospital for hernia repair.  So, my husband opens the package and proceeds to call me up to tell me  that the company sent the wrong size.  According to him, it was way to tiny to fit me.  Well, I came home today and tried it on.  It fit perfectly.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

jenysez1
on 4/20/11 8:30 am - LA
Awesome moment!!! Congrats on your success

Jenny
spedcon
on 4/20/11 9:57 am
Woohoo! What an awesome welcome home gift! I'm glad you are back....did everything go well for you?      Connie
Kathleen W.
on 4/20/11 11:07 am - Lancaster, PA

Con.
Everything went exceptionally well.  Even the surgeon gave me  a compliment.  In the consultation,  he openlly admitted that it was going to be difficult because of my previous medical history.  When I saw him yesterday,  he told me that it was easier than he expected and that I was recovering faster that he thought.  Thank you for your nice words.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

scoobydea
on 4/20/11 10:14 am - KY
I can't wait to have a moment like that!  I hope that the shirt fitting overshadowed the trouble the hubby could be in for saying it would be way too small LOL.

Kathleen W.
on 4/20/11 11:23 am - Lancaster, PA

You will get many moments like this, believe me.  My husbands' remarks didn't bother me.  He also didn't realize that I had gotten as heavy as I did.  To tell the truth,  I have a hard time believing that I'm this small  When I first saw the shirt, I question me buying it also.  I haven't gone cloths shopping in a long time.  The only thing that I was going on is what my mother gave me as a Christmas present.  It was a red dress coat and was flabbergasted when I saw the size.  It was in the single digits.  The one present that my husband gets a kick out of is something that I don't notice (for the most part). The opposite sex  checking me out.  That is one of the nice gifts that we give ourselves(besides great health, more energy, the ability to do more physical activities, etc. etc)
Thank you for your kind words.. Looking forward to when that happens to you.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

scoobydea
on 4/21/11 4:06 am - KY
They actually talked a little about the difficulty shopping for new clothes at support group this week.  I hadn't even thought about that.  I won't know what to do with all the choices.  I am much more acustomed to trying to find what will fit and not look too bad. 

So Blessed!
on 4/21/11 4:35 am

The one present that my husband gets a kick out of is something that I don't notice (for the most part). The opposite sex  checking me out. 

He's got a trophy wife!  He's proud of you. 
Kathleen W.
on 4/21/11 7:14 am - Lancaster, PA
Oh My Gosh.  That sounds so awesome.  You just made my day.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

LindaScrip
on 4/21/11 8:03 am
I'd pay good money to have seen the look on hubby's face when that shirt fit you!  I would have been so damn smug and told him to bite me!  Good girl keep up the great work!
Most Active