DEAD AT 43

JG1234
on 4/22/11 1:29 pm - IL
hi all

Tonight my heart is heavy, I received a call about an hour ago that my cousin passed.
This is terrible it was a heart attack. I know she was overweight and had diabetes hopefully I will get more information tomorrow.

I dont have the strength or energy to go around the family tonight, it's too much. I too am overweight and it really make you think about your own weight to do something and add more years to your life.

I have started the 6mth program required by my insurance, I am ready to save myself or at least try

Thanks guys
Dionysus
on 4/22/11 2:11 pm
JG1234
on 4/22/11 2:12 pm - IL
Thank you soooo much
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 4/22/11 2:30 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Hi, I am so sorry for the pain your heart is feeling. I'm sure your cousin was a wonderful person. Take good care of yourself. I will pray for you and your family.     Mag   

MommyosaRose
on 4/22/11 3:43 pm

May the Good Lord comfort you and your family in your time of sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

"Say not in grief 'he is no more' but live in thankfulness that he was." - Hebrew proverb

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

Binda
on 4/22/11 4:38 pm - CA
Wow...so young.

My heart goes out to you. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ big hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Binda

I have wasted enough of my life worrying about what people think of me.

Jennifer M.
on 4/22/11 7:50 pm
I too am sorry to hear this. Praying God is with you in this...all of this even the 6 mos program.

DebsGiz
on 4/22/11 10:05 pm - FL

I am holding you in that quiet, still place in my heart right now.

Please press on and take the steps necessary to save yourself a similar fate... 
The Incredible
Shrinking Woman

on 4/22/11 11:16 pm - NY
Very unfortunate ... that is way too young to die.  I am very sorry for your loss.  Life is way too short ... however, there are things that can contribute to helping us live longer (healhy weight, daily exercise, regular checkups, etc).  While none of us know if we will live to 20 or 100, we have to live each day as it is our last and not push off tomorrow the things that we can do today. 

May this very sad and tragic day for you turn out to be the pivotal time in your life to get control back on YOUR health.  HUGS!

Nancy
"Learn from Yesterday.  Live for Today.  Hope for Tomorrow" - Albet Einstein

Kathleen W.
on 4/22/11 11:19 pm - Lancaster, PA
I'm really sorry about your loss.  Way to young to pass on.  God will give you the strength to carry on when you need it.  I'm happy that you are doing the 6th month program.  Taking care of yourself and your weight is a really nice tribute to your cousin

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active