How are you moving to lose today?

martitalinda
on 5/3/11 2:20 am, edited 5/3/11 2:23 am
 I know about the crowds ... I try to avoid them and go real early in the morning with a couple of my co-workers otherwise we get stuck with the pm crowd that makes the dry hot room feel humid with all that sweat and I hate the close proximity of hot bodies ... what I hate the most in the packed room is when some people feel the need to relax to the point they pass everlasting gas ... girl please that mess has me gagging both the sound and the smell I find hard to deal with ... I can deal with those type of bodily functions on the job but certainly find it gross in a packed room of sweltering people ..  it is not only in hot yoga ... once we were standing on our heads in regular yoga and this woman who was not airborne yet did it at the level of my head on the ground .. it was all I could do to concentrate and not break my pose ... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Maryellen R.
on 5/3/11 3:42 am - Sayville, NY
 AWESOME!  Keep up the GREAT job!

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

MsBatt
on 5/3/11 1:50 am
Today? Nothing, because it's wet and cold and nasty. (*grin*) But MOST days I work in my garden, sometimes hours on end. Don't let anyone tell you that gardening isn't a good workout!
martitalinda
on 5/3/11 2:14 am
 Gardening is the best and most fun workout ever ... I hate that I have allergies and am so allergic to bees otherwise I would be out there with the guys and I could certainly rock my hedge without having to call the landscapers ... I remember before developing all these allergies I was out there planting tomatoes and zuchinni and peppers and we even had the best collard greens ... now I walk around with an epipen looking out for the bees or wondering what new tree I am going to be allergic to ... the pollen count is so high here yesterday and today both my boss and I have itchy puffy eyes ... like someone emptied a bag of sand in them ... go figure... I envy you and your gardening workout! How fun...

MsBatt
on 5/3/11 8:00 am
Oh, Martita, I hate to hear that! I'll think of you while I'm gardening. Can you at least enjoy some quality time outside? Sometimes sitting outside during twilight is best---I grow a lot of things that flower at night. Could you enjoy those if I sent your some?
martitalinda
on 5/4/11 12:05 am
 "Sometimes sitting outside during twilight is best"

Now that IS a thought ... I must try that ... I used to lie in the back yard in my hammock but we brought it on the back to the closed-in deck because of all these problems ... maybe it is time to bring my hammock back out there and enjoy being outside in the twighlight ... I can even bring the ferret's pen out there and have them romp in the grass they will love that ... 

What do you grow that flower at night? Would love to know...

Maryellen R.
on 5/3/11 3:44 am - Sayville, NY
 A day off once in a while is cool.....

yes, gardening is a GREAT workout too!
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

lrgsgt-o9
on 5/3/11 2:28 am - Corpus Christi, TX

Just two words.... ZUMBA BABY!

LAURA
Maryellen R.
on 5/3/11 3:46 am - Sayville, NY
 ZUMBA is by far my favorite workout ever!

Keep up the GREAT job!

You look awesome!
Maryellen

Tammy0822
on 5/3/11 4:26 am - Kings Park, NY
I walked 4 miles today :))

SW:220 HW:267 CW:152 GW:120

Most Active