How are you moving to lose today?

Maryellen R.
on 5/2/11 10:11 pm - Sayville, NY
 I've been super duper busy working on some projects but wanted to check-in and say "hi" to all my fellow OH friends here.

I'm SO excited about meeting some of you next week in Vegas!

So, since I received my fitbit as a birthday gift last month, I've definitely be increasing my walking and love the way it makes me feel.

How are you guys "moving to lose"?  Come on, be accountable.....

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

4catz
on 5/2/11 11:26 pm
Good morning and hello to you and all also...  Besides a lot of walking in my job, I do at least 3 - 5 days a week of deep ewater hydr-fit.  Been out working in the yard and garden a lot recently also. 

Surgery Weight: 275
Maryellen R.
on 5/3/11 3:39 am - Sayville, NY
 YAY....good job, keep it up!
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

martitalinda
on 5/2/11 11:44 pm, edited 5/2/11 11:45 pm
 YAYYYYYY!!!! I hope you are going to post the Move to Lose thread daily like Kathy used to ... I certainly miss them....

Today I ran 5 miles in less than an hour .. we started out at 4:00 am... and I was home and in the shower at 5:00 am and at my desk at 6:30 a.m. totally invigorated ... 

Tonight I go to Stratford for Zumba Toning (with weights) at Bally's.... 

I am moving to maintain ... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Maryellen R.
on 5/3/11 3:40 am - Sayville, NY
 Sounds AWESOME!

Keep up the GREAT job!
Maryellen

neweyeswideopen
on 5/3/11 12:46 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Today will be a test of my will. I'm still pre-op and have some nasty achilies tendinitis..so it's been too long since I've done anything productive. I just fixed my Wii Fit so I may hop on that for a bit and then aboard the treadmill. Hoping to get back to the gym soon. 
"To dream, I must imagine pure joy, belive I can achieve perfection, and take pride in a life changing journey" - ME

Maryellen R.
on 5/3/11 3:41 am - Sayville, NY
 YAY and GOOD for you.....baby steps, you can do anything your put your mind to!

Go for it!

Maryellen

Heather :o)
on 5/3/11 1:16 am
I am loving my fitbit as well. I got it last week and have done my minimum 4 miles (more most days) except for first day bc I didn't receive it in mail until later.

So I am moving by walking daily as well as 45 mins Yoga 5x a week.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
martitalinda
on 5/3/11 1:32 am
 Did you do hot yoga yet? I thought you were going to try it ... if you do keep trying.. it grows on you and makes you feel great ... like brand spanking new afterwards and it works wonders on the skin ....I love love love going ... drink tons of water during the day before a session though....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Heather :o)
on 5/3/11 1:38 am
I did try it, I liked it, but second time I went they had 32 people packed into a tiny room, I get claustrophobic in crowds so I left before having an anxiety attack. So now I do it at home, I have a little set up, light some candles and I use this www.amazon.com/Fitness-First-Yoga-Pilates-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B0 03VWGBCK/ref=sr_1_1. I like the background music, the instructor, and the feedback. I advanced from beginning to intermediate, and yesterday advanced, so today will be my first advanced workout, so I can't wait to get to it and see what has changed.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Most Active