Baby Robinson update....plus belly pics!! :)

boomsheeka01
on 6/7/11 12:11 am - Killeen, TX
This is a big week for my baby love!!  At week 14 she can now squint, frown, grimace, pee and maybe suck her thumb! The kidneys are producing urine which releases into the amniotic fluid (which the baby swallows)..... She can grasp now too which I think is cute to imagine with her 1/2 inch hands! Her arms are starting to grow in porportion to her 3 1/2 inch body, and even though I still can't feel it, she i*****hing and kicking all the time as she tries out her new little limbs!  SO CUTE!!!

31 Days til I find out if I'm team PINK or team BLUE!!!  I know you all know what team I wanna play on!

Here are more pics....I wanted to show how quick my belly grew in six weeks! CRAZY!!  The first pic is before preg, the second is at 8 weeks, and the last was yesterday at 14 weeks! I love every second!  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Kim S.
on 6/7/11 12:15 am - Helena, AL
You are just too adorable!  Can't wait to find out if God gave us a he or a she!!

I've enjoyed following your miracle pregnancy and love the absolute excitement I hear in your posts!  This is truly a blessed child!!

Kim

Shontel Kirby
on 6/7/11 12:22 am - Wilmington, NC
I'm so excited for you & your hubby!! I wish you both all the luck and I can't wait until you are posting baby pics from the hospital. 

You are so inspirational.  My husband & I are now planning to get pregnant.  We have a 8yr son; however, I feel so nervouse and a little scared. 

Keep the updates coming! I love it!!

Shontel

thebadest
on 6/7/11 12:36 am - Houston, TX
This is one blessed baby. The love for him/her is so expressive in your post. After reading your post I called my two year old in to give Mommy a hug.

***Getting to Goal Challenge: -13.9/22.7 July 29th surgiversary**
Trina//SW:270/CW:172.7/GW:150

spedcon
on 6/7/11 12:40 pm
Awww Channel, you are so damn cute....shhhhh, don't say it out loud, baby is listening. I'm so happy for you guys! This is exciting....keep posting!       Connie
Most Active