Week 17 update with pics... :)

boomsheeka01
on 6/28/11 5:17 am - Killeen, TX
Hey ladies!

I havent been here for a while it seems!! Anyways everything is going great, I am so excited, we sold our house and will be moving into my parents house by July 18th (they are living in Shreveport, my dad is a pastor)!! YAY!! My mom said I can paint the nursery (well, hubby can since I was forbidden to be in the room) and I have my colors all picked out! I am not going with traditional pink or blue. I like to be creative!  :)

This week (17) my baby is growing his/her fingernails and toenails, and his/her soft cartilige is turning into hard bone! He/she is a little over 5 inches long now!  I think I feel movement, but could be gas..... 

I find out next week (Friday) what my baby's sex is!!!  I want a girl so bad, but I have a feeling that its a boy. They say that when its a boy your belly goes outward and when its a girl your belly goes to the sides....well my belly is popping OUT!! (pics below)   I also havent gained any weight at all since getting preg. I gain 3 pounds then the next week I lose it.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Ladytazz
on 6/28/11 6:46 am
 Such a beautiful pregnant lady.  You are glowing.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Generic User_Name
on 6/28/11 7:54 am
boomsheeka01
on 6/28/11 7:58 am - Killeen, TX
HHHHEEEEYYYY!!  Its been a long while! You look GREAT!!!    Thanks for the congrats, we are very happy!!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Generic User_Name
on 6/28/11 8:26 am
dommiepa
on 6/28/11 10:02 am - Towanda, PA
Congratulations.  I  am jealous but happy for you. 

I have decided not to try anymore for another baby.  We have tried for 6 1/2 years and it has not happened, and I have decided to get my tubes tied and ablation done, so hopefully no more rotten periods.

You look wonderful Channel.

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

injeneral
on 6/29/11 1:45 am
it took us over 5 1/2 years to conceive so I can relate to the heartache. I'm sorry you're going through it. I wouldn't wi**** on my worst enemy!
spedcon
on 6/28/11 1:38 pm
Awwwww Channel, you are soooo cute!! I can't wait to hear more baby news! You are so beautiful and I can feel your joy through the screen! I'm happy for the three of you!     Connie
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 11:31 pm
I am happy for you congrats and GOD Bless your family!
Most Active