I finally Made it to the 150's

Keldriv
on 8/2/11 12:43 am - Fair Play, SC
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
Keldriv
on 8/2/11 12:44 am - Fair Play, SC
Sorry for my non smile. The sun was in my eyes
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/11 2:07 am
Hi Kelly...

Congrats Girl on your amazing weight loss journey...You are rockin your RNY!!!  Awesome...just Awesome...Keep up the work!!!!!  

Sincerely,   Gypsy
martitalinda
on 8/2/11 3:25 am
 HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! JUST WOW!!! what a transformation.... you look B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!!

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Duck_Girl
on 8/2/11 4:01 am
Congratulations! You're doing amazing!

jenysez1
on 8/2/11 5:59 am - LA
way to go you are doing awesome.

Jenny

Ann Brighton
on 8/2/11 9:45 am - IN
WW -- you look fantastic : )

skinnyinside33
on 8/4/11 3:46 am - Prairieville, LA
I had surgery 5/11/10 and i have only lost 85 pounds but I say only that is still good but did you get to a point where it slowed way down but you still got to 150? I am currently at 192 and I would like to get to 175 at least
Keldriv
on 8/4/11 5:39 am, edited 8/4/11 5:40 am - Fair Play, SC
I have slowed way down. In fact I have went some months without loseing an once. I live on a very strict diet. Stricter then the RNY diet that I was given. I only eat sugar free or no suger added. I only drink water. I dont eat any starches. If I eat starches they are whole wheat and brown rice. I dont eat potatos. I eat sweet pot. Im now a health freak not a all I can eat. Good luck.
Kelly    
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/11 5:42 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
YOU ROCK ! 
Most Active