I now have a prego or old lady bladder.

Keldriv
on 9/9/11 11:18 am, edited 9/9/11 11:19 am - Fair Play, SC
I litterally pee all the time. Does anyone else have this problem?
                                   Married Mother of 3 Likeing the New Me!!
Highest Weight 384, Pre-surgery weight 313, Current Weight @144, Goal Weight 150, Ideal Weight
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
"Be not anxious for what you shall eat, or what you shall drink ... or what you shall wear ... Isn't life more than food? ... and the body more than clothing?"~ Luke 12:22; 29
Kelly    
Ladytazz
on 9/9/11 5:04 pm
I do, too, but that is because I am constantly drinking.  I get in at least a gallon of fluid a day.  I stop drinking at least an hour before bedtime or I would be up all night going to the bathroom.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

AnneGG
on 9/9/11 8:15 pm
Yup, lots and lots of peeing. Lots of water in, lots of water out. Have to keep the kidneys flushed because of the high protein diet.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/11 3:51 am - Beverly, NJ
Peeing all the time is a GREAT sign! As long as it's not painful or have a funny odor/color. It should be clear and almost odorless.

Other reasons for peeing a lot are blood sugar problems, pregnancy or an incompetent bladder. As long as those are ruled out you're good to go!

If you are peeing frequently it usually means you are getting in enough fluids! Congratulations!!
DianaRR
on 9/10/11 11:15 am - CA
Are you saying the bladder doesn't hold much? Is this a recent change? I agree with the above posters that drinking a lot of water should make you pee a lot.
If you feel like you are only able to hold a little, maybe you have a urinary tract infection--or maybe you are preggers.
Most Active