Just a thought....

mrsmewise123
on 9/23/11 1:21 am - GA
Surgery is in 16 days and I can't wait for the day I cut up my Lane Bryant credit card and get an Express card!!

Dragonryder2
on 9/23/11 1:24 am - NM
You go girl.  Best wishes on your surgery.  Keep us posted please.

As soon as you get back to your room after surgery watch the clock and try to get up and start a walking program about 2 hrs. after you get there.

Really helps get the gas out of your abdomen and the anesthesia out of your system if you walk, walk, walk. 
mrsmewise123
on 9/23/11 1:50 am - GA
Thanks.  I am so excited about where this decision will take me!!

Paula F.
on 9/23/11 8:14 am - Rochester Hills , MI
It's going to take you to our team over on the Loser's bench.  We'll keep a spot open for you!
AnneGG
on 9/23/11 1:51 am
Hear, hear! You must be so excited!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Lisarn1
on 9/23/11 3:26 am - Raleigh, NC
Good for you!!! It's still a bit wierd not going to Lane Bryant, or the plus section in other stores.

RNY 10/19/09 - Revision to VSG 10/13/14 - Dr Paul Enochs 

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/11 3:37 am - Woodbridge, VA
Don't cut it up too soon - they do sell Spanx!
NanaRose142
on 9/23/11 1:31 pm - TX
I am looking forward to that day also.  I am waiting on insurance approval. My friend had the sleeve 2 years ago and now I am looking a Gastric Bypass.  We always joked that we were on our way to the pound store (lb short for pound LB = Lane Bryant.) Hope that those days are over and can pass my gently used clothes to someone else and get some new ones.
Most Active