Jeans

Kathleen W.
on 9/24/11 10:37 am - Lancaster, PA
I went to the store to try on jeans today. As I came out of the dressing room to look in a 3 way, full length mirror, 2 other customers look at me and said "Oh my God, you look so skinny in them. We wish we could look that good." Me, skinny? ME? I wonder what demension they live in.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

AnneGG
on 9/24/11 12:52 pm
Woot! Woot! Way to go!!!

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday- doesn't it feel wonderful?!?

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Kathleen W.
on 9/24/11 1:04 pm - Lancaster, PA
God Bless us and WLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After years of being MO to being told that we look skinny, all we can say is "Bring it on, baby!"

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

JodiBoda
on 9/24/11 1:18 pm - Butler, PA
They live in the dimension of reality...it just takes a while to catch up.  Congrats!

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

Kathleen W.
on 9/24/11 1:41 pm - Lancaster, PA
Thanks.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active