Bucket LIst

mellasmomma0709
on 12/30/11 12:02 am - IL
Ok we all have one and here lately I have been really thinking about mine.My weight held me back from doing so many things.Or even trying.I am ready to do as much as I can and expieriance as much as possible.This sunday Im doing a Polar Bear Plunge to raise money for abused animals.Im super excited,I would have never even considered anything like this before.So some of mine are....

*Swim with dolphins
*Wear a bikini
*ziplining
*skydiving
*skiing(snow kind and water)
*Visit Australia
*drink beer in Ireland
*Run a marathon
*Ride a horse...and let it run.I have rode a horse but only let it walk.I wanna run free
*Meet someone famous

Thats just a few.I hope some of yours will be added to mine.We only live once right...lets live up our new lives to the fullest!!!!
Loving this new life, just trying to figure it all out and take it all in day by day!!!
MyLady Heidi
on 12/30/11 1:01 am
I am quite a bit further out so I have done the things that weight was proventing and the rest of the things I want to do require ****loads of money, like travel and see all sorts of wildlife throughout the world to photograph.  I would love to work for National Geographic.  Now thats a job.

I am not the daredevil sort or particuarly athletic so your list is basically things I would not do out side of visiting Australia (did that in 2000) and I have worn a bikini (in my own pool).  I would however like to meet Derek Jeter or Johnny Depp in person, now that would be fun.

Enjoy!
phred
on 12/30/11 1:34 am - CO
If you feel there is something you've missed
(A desire which seems to persist),
That dream needn't die
Ere your last day is nigh —
Add it on to your long bucket list.

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

* Nicole *
on 12/30/11 1:39 am
People may say its not much of a list but

* Go Top Ten at Arabian Horse Nationals with any of my Arabs but one in particular would bring the most satisfaction. 

*Visit Ireland

Ok thats about it on that list for now. LOL

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

GreenGardener
on 12/30/11 1:57 am
VSG on 06/02/09 with
 I've been fortunate to have lived a pretty active life, both pre-obesity and during obesity, and have been able to do a lot of what would be on my list (i.e., traveling, horse back riding, etc).   The only thing left that I can think of that I haven't done is kayaking.  By time time I got around to wanting to do that, I couldn't fit into the kayak.  I hope that is on the list for this upcoming summer.  

I just did the ziplining, and it was a blast!  I'm ready to go again!
 SD:  6/09; HW:  263;  LW:  143; CW:  155; 5'5"; 62 yo
Kathy S.
on 12/30/11 2:00 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Great thread, we seem to like/want the same things.

*Help my husband deal with his failing health
*Ziplining
*Visit Ausralia and New Zealand
*Find a way to afford to move closer to my son
*Scuba diving
*Live near the ocean and walk on the beach daily
*Horse back ride on the beach 
*Live a stress free life
*Pay it forward
*Do a half marathon

Oh and win the lottery and then all the above is done :-)  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/11 2:03 am
The Dream List is!

Share these things with with my Husband....  The First two  we have been  working on!  

Visit and ENJOY every   National Park. 

Hit  every  Major League National  Ball Park, enjoy  the game, eat a Hot Dog, sip ice Cold Beer! 

Picnic  On the lawn of the Eiffel Tower .

Watch the sun set on the Aran islands. 

Snorkel  in  the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park :  Queensland , Australia. 

Visit the Holy Land .. see it  ALL.  :)  

:))) 

Most Active