vomitting

Nicki H.
on 1/8/12 4:13 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
I caught some sort of virus and vomited yesterday 2x. I am almost 4 yrs out and have forgotten how long I should be on liquids then soft before I get back to regular foods

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

Stephanie G.
on 1/8/12 5:09 am - San Antonio, TX

I'm only five weeks out, so I'm not sure from a WLS perspective.  But from an ER perspective, we usually tell you to do clear liquids for 24 hours and then "easy to digest" stuff for 24 hours.

Hope you feel better!

Nicki H.
on 1/8/12 5:14 am - WA
Lap Band on 08/12/08 with
That's kinda what I was thinking too. Just enough for the swelling to go down.
Thanks. 24hr bug, norovirus,maybe. One kid had it Thursday, me and another son yesterday and hubby today. Just one son left,maybe he'll be lucky)

I delivered 6 weeks early a 5lb 15oz lil boy:)  After spending 2 months on bed rest in the hospital and Mason spending 11 days in the NICU, we're both home and doing great!  Mason is getting bigger and gaining weight like he should.  Now it's my turn to lose this weight!  It's tough to get back on the band wagon...I CAN do this!

MsBatt
on 1/8/12 6:34 am
At 4 years post-op, you're pretty much 'normal'.

Most Active