Hi everyone. I am NEWBIE here!

Angiekitty
on 1/13/12 10:52 am - MD
Hi I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.
I am scheduled for sleeve on 2/20/12 and I am excited and nervous. My journey has been long but  I TRULY  appreciate all that I have learned about myself, this procedure and the implications this will have in my life. I am looking forward to making new friends here. Everyone seems so supportive. Looking forward to joining all of you on the loser's bench (I love that BTW..LOL)
AnneGG
on 1/13/12 11:12 am
Welcome! I hope you keep hanging out here- it is a very useful place to be!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Cindy22706
on 1/13/12 11:34 am - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
Hey! Christinia Li? in Baltimore MD? I am seeing Dr. Singh in Baltimore. I am hoping to have surgery in the beginning of February (whenever insurance decides to hurry and approve me).
Angiekitty
on 1/13/12 1:37 pm - MD
YES!...wow happy to meet someone from Baltimore. Where are you having your surgery?

Cindy22706
on 1/13/12 11:10 pm - California, MD
VSG on 02/08/12
If insurance approves itll be at St.Anges hospital.
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/12 11:55 pm - GA
Hi and Welcome.  Congrats on getting scheduled for surgery.  :-)
mitzi_from_maui
on 1/14/12 2:42 pm
Aloha and welcome, please feel comfortable to post anytime. You are amoung friends who have been there. No one knows what its like unless you have walked in our shoes.

You will do wonderful and congratulations.
MyLady Heidi
on 1/14/12 6:33 pm
Welcome and congrats on your upcoming date.
Most Active