Protein Powder!!!

Dawnyel B.
on 2/7/12 4:02 am - Whittier, CA
What do you use? does it taste good/great?

I'm looking for a protein powder ( I stopped using powder when I got pregnant in '08)
I was using Isopure but I'm not much for the taste. I have the strawberry one and I gag it down but I'd really really like one that I ENJOY!!!!! come on people!!!!!!

Also, my mom may be willing to go halfies on a tub with me if it tastes GREAT..

THANKS!!!!

poet_kelly
on 2/7/12 4:27 am - OH
I love the cappuccino from Syntrax Nectar.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Caitlyn_Cat
on 2/7/12 4:59 am
Chike is my current favorite.  They advertise as a meal replacement drink, so more calorites than some brands, but for me it's worth it.  Great taste (vanilla, chocolate, banana, strawberry, orange), and it even smells good.  The only downside is that it is pricey, but I've discovered over the past year you get what you pay for, and cheap protein simply doesn't taste good to me.

Height: 5'5" / HW: 223 / SW: 196 / GW: 125 reached 12/22/2011 / CW: 121    
Sarah R.
on 2/7/12 5:25 am
I love the syntrax nectar line (I switch between fuzzy navel and twisted cherry) and have tried chike and that is also very good.

BethR311
on 2/7/12 8:10 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Syntrax Nectar chocolate truffle is my go to. I try samples of others, but I keep coming back.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
Blondie76
on 2/7/12 9:47 pm - AL
I love Jay Robb but its spendy. Just bought a tub of optimum nutrition 100% whey protein. It's isolate. Vanilla ice cream flavor and its not super sweet, love it.
BrianT
on 2/7/12 9:55 pm - MD
Designer Whey protein & Nectar are great, both mix well with water or skim milk and both taste great.
Most Active