Pictures - Before & One Year Later

Amy D.
on 2/11/12 10:29 am - VA
RNY on 03/13/12
Yay! I'm addicted to before and after pics and these are some awesome ones! You look fantastic--and happy!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
camsmom7
on 2/11/12 10:54 am - IN
You look absolutly AMAZING! What a inspiration you are. I do have a few questions if you don't mind.... how tall are you? And do you have any problems with excess skin?
Thanks!
P.S. I love when people post before and after photos! I'm so challenged I don't even have a avaitar!

trapshootgal
on 2/11/12 12:59 pm
 Thank you for the nice compliment.  I am 5'-4" tall. I have excess skin, but not as much as I thought I would have and it does not cause any problems. My clothes seem to keep it hidden pretty well. 

kathict
on 2/11/12 1:13 pm - West Haven, CT
You are Amazing!! so happy for you. You have done a fine job. Thank you for your inspiration.

trapshootgal
on 2/11/12 1:20 pm
 Thank you everyone for the kind posts & well wishes. This past year has been quite a roller coaster ride. Even though I don't post very often, I was on OH everyday reading many of the posts and looking at all of the pictures too. Those posts helped me very much getting through the year and kept me strong when I was discouraged. I feel wonderful, this was the best thing I have ever done for myself.
Thanks again!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/11/12 10:02 pm - Burleson, TX

AWESOME!! I LOVE it when peeps take their pics with same backgrounds--doors, windows, china cabinets--then you can see more of the BACKGROUNDS and less of the PERSON-makes such a "visual statement"!

PLEASE try to post more-EVERYONE needs the advice/support of  successful people like you-newbies/vets/everyone in-between/all surgery types/non-ops/ME

Again---just AWESOME!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

camietam
on 2/11/12 3:14 pm - Ceres , CA
My first reaction was D A M M you look amazing!
Camie

MyLady Heidi
on 2/12/12 1:36 am
Congrats on your success!
Most Active