Question

yoopertroll
on 2/10/12 11:30 pm - Fremont, MI
Anyone know anything about the new B-12 patch?
Barb RNY August 4, 2008
 PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Emily F.
on 2/11/12 1:26 am
That's not new. I got samples a year or so ago but they ones I had were only 1000 and I take way more than that.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
poet_kelly
on 2/11/12 4:06 am - OH
It's not new, I used it for a while after I first had surgery, but my B12 level dropped a lot even though I used the patch twice a week instead of the recommended once a week.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/11/12 9:22 pm - Burleson, TX
BARBARA-I was excited to try it, thinking it would help with my B12 compliance..but, like KELLY and EMILY, the dosage was not high enough for my needs..and I got a pretty rough skin irritation from the adhesive..so, for ME, it was a no-go

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

AnneGG
on 2/11/12 9:57 pm
The dosage isn't high enough for me, either. I do a shot once a month so I don't have to think about it the rest of the time.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active