protein shake

dreakixxes
on 3/14/12 4:30 am, edited 3/14/12 4:31 am - Raymond, NH
RNY on 03/05/12
Hey everyone...
I need some help finding some protein shakes. I tried some from walmart and it made me sooo sick I couldnt drink it. I know im to put protein in with my CIB but i just cant find one that doesnt taste bad or smell real bad. Also if i could find somewhere that had try me first that would be great. I would be will to pay for shipping. I hate to buy a great big thing and not like it.
Any help would be great
Thank you

Mary Catherine
on 3/14/12 5:23 am
 The only ones I can drink are Lean Dessert and Sytha 6 both by BSN.  When you open most protein powders they smell like spoiled milk.  The BSN proteins smell and taste like cake mix.  They are not cheap but well worth the price.
traceyls57
on 3/14/12 8:36 am
Hi, have I got the shake for you! Visalus has the protein shake that taste like cake batter! I have been drinking protein shakes for almost 4 years now, and I am not kidding when I say I dreaded making my morning shake. Now, I am doing 2 shakes a day to jump start my weight loss. Please do yourself a favor and go to my website and check out these shakes. You can get auto ship by putting in your information and every month they are delivered to your door and deducted from your account. Plus they have thousands of recipes to try! Check it out what do you have to lose, but more weight and they taste amazing!! www.traceystafford.bodybyvi.com

Gp/weight.png[/img]
://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wp3oOyK/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/12 9:21 am
Synrax Nectar!!!  Zero fat, Zero Carbs, Lots of protein (25 grams), mixes great with water and comes in a bunch of flavors.  If you like chocolate, their chocolate truffle is awesome.  Find them here: http://www.vitacost.com/productResults.aspx?x=0&y=0&ntk=prod ucts&ss=1&Ntt=syntrax%20nectar

BethR311
on 3/14/12 10:58 am - Fort Wayne, IN
You can get samples of Jay Robb at Vitamin Shoppes.

Open yourself to possibility and possibility will present itself.
paranoidmother21
on 3/14/12 11:15 am - Lake Zurich, IL
Most protein manufacturers sell single-serve size packets for a reasonable cost. You can also go to Vitalady and order single serve packets of a lot of other flavors. It took me about 30 different flavors to find a couple I could tolerate early out.

And that too may be part of your problem - how far out are you? I know my taste buds didn't settle down for almost 4 months after surgery. After that, I could tolerate a lot more flavors and brands that were easier to find.
Rebecca
Circumferential LBL, anchor TT, BL/BR, brachioplasty 12-16-10 Drs. Howard and Gutowski

Thigh lift 3-24-11, Drs. Howard and Gutowski again!
Height 5' 5".  Start point 254.  DH's goal: 154.  My guess: 144.  Insurance goal: 134.  Currently bouncing around 130-135.

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/14/12 5:11 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Syntrax Chocolate truffle or cappuccinno aren't too bad in coffee. That's the only way I can tolerate protein.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

JudyGM
on 3/15/12 3:01 am - Annandale, VA
Costco makes a great protein chocolate shake.  I pour it over ice and drink it.  Or, you can put it in the blender and make a smoothie.  It's a great deal and loaded with protein -- nearly no sugar.
H.A.L.A B.
on 3/15/12 3:40 am
You can order samples from
ABOuT TIME WHEY http://www.shopabouttime.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode= TrialPack

or contact vitalady.com and buy as many samples as you want....

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active