TODAY IS MY 11 Year Anniversary!!!! The First Time I have ever been able to keep the weight...

ga_ginger_10
on 3/27/12 2:33 am - Atlanta, GA
 Today is my 11 year anniversary for WLS!!! IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DISCUSSION I HAVE EVER MADE!!

I started my journey at 400 plus lbs and I had a weight problem since I was 6 years old!!!

I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to have WLS.....and that for the FIRST time in my LIFE....I could lose weight and keep it off!!! To all of you out there on your WLS journey....eat healthy and exercise....there is no magic to keeping the weight off....you just have to NEVER stop doing all the healthy things you do for your body!!!!

I hope your WLS journey is awesome!!!!;-D

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

enibas2
on 3/27/12 2:59 am - Canada
 Good for you ! 11 years wow! that awesome. 
Bravo! 
MyLady Heidi
on 3/27/12 3:00 am
Congratulations! Enjoy your day!
martitalinda
on 3/27/12 3:05 am
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Happy 11th year Anniversary.... awesome words of encouragement and great inspiration ... thank you! 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

M M
on 3/27/12 3:11 am
 Congrats!

AnneGG
on 3/27/12 3:26 am
Thank you so much for your inspiration and proof that the hard work works!

Congratulations!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

ga_ginger_10
on 3/27/12 3:58 am - Atlanta, GA
 Thank you!;-D

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/12 3:39 am
 Congrats! Bask in the joy, cherish &  enjoy this day! :)
Thank you for sharing  and  inspiring us all!  
ga_ginger_10
on 3/27/12 3:58 am - Atlanta, GA
 You are so welcome!

~Ginger~ 

ga_ginger_10
on 3/27/12 3:59 am - Atlanta, GA
 Thank you all!! You know....I am doing so many things that I only dreamed about doing....I am 51 years old and started nursing school this year!!! I could have never done that before!  I am so incredible Blessed!!!

Hugs, 

Ginger

~Ginger~ 

Most Active