Six years out and going strong...

New Orleans Lady
on 3/29/12 1:21 pm - New Orleans, LA
I haven't visit OH in sooooo long.  Many changes.  Divorced, remarried, moved to Vietnam...now living the very sweet life of an expat wife with an amazing husband.  Weight loss has remained for the most part stable although I never did reach my weight loss goal of 100 lbs. I exercise faithfully and last year had surgery to remove excess tummy, thigh, arm and neck skin with a breast lift.  I just added new photos although still have not done the before and after.  Keep hoping one day I will hit goal and do it! LOL!  I have become an avid blogger and you can see more about my life in Vietnam here:  www.saigonlove.net    LOVE to all!

pre-op 243 lbs                  1 yr out 155 lbs
newmerightnow
on 3/29/12 4:17 pm - AK
Congratulations! I read your blog and looked at your beautiful pictures. It looks like your life has changed quit a bit over the years. I hope you continue doing well and I wish you lots of success.
martitalinda
on 3/29/12 9:31 pm
 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

ALESIA1966
on 3/30/12 1:24 am - New Bern, NC
Congratulations Success is good & life is sweet !!

Alesia : start 249 / surgeon's goal 138 / current 142  

AnneGG
on 3/30/12 1:35 am
Great work! Thanks for the inspiration! It must be something, living in Vietnam.

It may just be my browser, but I can't see your after picture.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Zee Starrlite
on 3/30/12 5:00 am
Congrats!!!  you look so beautiful!

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Most Active