dilation.

Delia Montalvo
on 8/27/12 5:45 pm - San Antonio, TX
Haven't been able to eat or drink anything since Wednesday...went to see Dr today, was sent to an infusion clinic for IV liquids...tomorrow I will have an endoscopy and possible balloon inflation. Seems like I have a structure on the opening of my pouch...it should give me some relief.
shygirlxoxo
on 8/27/12 6:35 pm - savannah, GA
RNY on 12/04/12
Good luck with that I know dehydration can make you feel terrible!
bubbylucy
on 8/28/12 6:40 am - Raleigh, NC
 I have definitly had mt share of dilations, 5 to be exact. It is a relativly easy procedure but alot of times needs to be done more than once, so be patient.

Wishing you the best
Audra

MsBatt
on 8/28/12 10:32 am
HOw is that going to help with a LapBand? Why wouldn't they just do an un-fill?
Hislady
on 8/28/12 2:13 pm - Vancouver, WA
I agree, that has me scratching my head as well, it was a big HUH?!
Stephanie M.
on 8/28/12 9:25 pm
She has a sleeve now, just hasn't updated her info...

Topic: RE: one month 

Thank you, but actually it was 3 times. I had Lap Band surgery in 2006...did well for a while but with not much success. In July 2011, I had a sleeve done and again, did well but developed Acid Reflux...big time. Meds did not help so the only thing left to do was the bypass. I did well the first week but the second week, I tore a little piece of my abdominal wall...very painful, so they did an exploratory to see what was causing the problem. 

Again, I am glad I'm done with it all and still recovering. Back to the top Reply to This Post Quote Post Report Post

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Delia Montalvo
on 8/29/12 9:12 am - San Antonio, TX
I had gastric bypass.
MsBatt
on 8/29/12 9:58 am
Gotcha.

Man, you're really had a time of it, haven't you? Hope this fixes you up.
Most Active