oh yeah protein wafers HELP

wcumom1
on 12/20/12 1:10 am

I was buying these at the  GNC store, then they quit carrying them.  So i started buying then at the Vitamin Shoppe.....recently they quit selling them., last week i ordered some from GNC online, after 3 days they cancelled my order saying it was backordered and do no know if or when it will be in.  Do any of you know anywhere i can buy these? they are my favorite and now i cannot find them anywhere!! HELP!!

chris_ruff
on 12/20/12 1:15 am
RNY on 04/07/09 with

www.netrition.com has a couple of flavors, but it looks like they're being discontinued by the manufacturer. if you like wafers, try "power crunch" bars. they're my fave.

--Christina
ncmdgirl
on 12/20/12 5:08 am

Try ordering from their direct website http://www.ohyeahnutrition.com

I have ordered a couple of sample kits that way before.  The shakes are awesome as well!!

Just a few more steps to wonderland......and believe me I am taking baby steps (ugh).

slrm2m2
on 12/22/12 10:30 am - Canada

The vanilla power crunch bar is heavenly...even better than the oh yeah! wafers.  I agree with the other poster...well worth a try.

Sandy  Surgery Jan.18,2012 with Dr. Timothy Jackson at TWH.

texasrigdiver
on 12/23/12 5:09 am - TX
DS on 11/29/12

the power crunch bars seem excessively heavy in carbs and calories for the amount of protein. 1.4 oz and 14g of protein, 20g of carbs and over 200 calories! I do need to find some protein bars but I hope to find something a little more high protein/low calorie then these.

"...the sun is the same in a relative way but were older, shorter of breath, and one day closer to death..." Pink Floyd 

LilySlim Weight charts

M1(22);                                        

Most Active