Great resource!

Eggface
on 1/16/13 12:17 am, edited 1/16/13 12:28 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Hi all,

I wanted to share a great resource with you... especially those looking into your weight loss options. The Obesity Action Coalition just put out an awesome brochure it is the most comprehensive and well balanced look all the most common weight-loss options available today (all of them behavior modification, commercial diets, drug therapies, surgery) pros, cons... it's great.

Here's the link. Check it out.

and if you are not a member already of the OAC I highly recommend you join. Best $20 you will ever spend. The OAC is our voice and the voice of all those affected by obesity. The way that the OAC builds our voice is through membership. From helping to improve access to obesity treatments for the millions who need it, to fighting the unfair bias and discrimination those affected face, to educational efforts like this cool brochure, advocacy training, educational convention, etc. etc. They rock.

PSA for the day done ;) Seriously. I love the saying "sticks in a bundle are unbreakable" when we join our voices together anything is possible.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

alaskasusan
on 1/16/13 1:40 pm, edited 1/16/13 1:42 pm - AK
RNY on 02/11/13

Thanks Shelly, looks like a good idea to join and the brochure is fantastic!  Lots of good info in there and as I have friends and family thinking along these lines now that I'm about to jump into the deep end of the pool, will point them there as well.

Good find ~

Most Active