Tomorrow is the big day!

megs617
on 1/29/13 7:00 am

After a very looooong road, tomorrow at 7:30am I am hoping (and praying) my life will forever change for the better.  I was scheduled for surgery on Jan. 8th, got to the hospital, got into my gown and ready to go and they cancelled the surgery!  There was to much flu going around and not enough beds in the hospital for everyone...Talk about a mind blower!  I thought it was a sign I shouldn't go forward and do this surgery, but being diagnosed with Barrett's esophogus, and having a hiatal hernia to boot, I might as well jump in and not look back.

I am absolutely scared out of my mind!  And I'm HUNGRY!  Oh Lord am I hungry so that isn't making this any easier...I just don't want to die!  That is my biggest fear.  I have two children (ages 2 and 4) and I can't stop thinking about them, and the "what-ifs"...I think I need a tranquilizer!!! 

Wish me luck!  I look forward to updating everyone when it is all over!

Tammy S.
on 1/29/13 7:15 am - DE
You will do great! I pray for your speedy recovery! You are beginning an incredible journey....your life will change dramatically, all for the better. I had surgery 12/4 and I feel great!! You are probably much younger than me so you will bounce back quickly!!

megs617
on 1/29/13 7:27 am

Thank you, Thank you!!! 

karenp8
on 1/29/13 10:05 am - Brighton, IL

You will do great. In a couple months you will feel so much better and be able to do so much more with your children. You will be happy you did this! I'll be praying for a successful surGery and a speedy recovery.

olelalady
on 1/29/13 1:13 pm - felton, DE

good luck

kittykat234
on 1/29/13 10:21 pm - NC

well it is 9:20 on your surgical date--hope all went well.

kittykat234

newme31
on 1/29/13 11:50 pm - Canada

Praying for you.  Mine is tomorrow 31st and scared as well.  I haven't been very good with my optifast and scared.  Good Luck and God bless.

sublimechick
on 1/30/13 12:29 am - Canada

Good Luck!! I am a couple months away and I am also nervous I know what you mean. 

It will be over before you know it!!

XOXOXO

Member Services
on 1/30/13 12:33 am - Irvine, CA

Good Luck and congratulations on the beginning of your new life!     

Most Active