One year later!

Michelle G.
on 10/27/13 4:39 am - OH
RNY on 10/17/12

I hit my one year mark on October 17th so I'm a little late on my post. it's been an amazing year and I don't think I would change anything. I started off with extremely high blood pressure, pre diabetic, knee problems, acid reflux and horrible period issues. I no longer deal with any of that. the only meds I take are my vitamins and calcium. I went from 350lbs to 181lbs for a total weight loss of 169lbs. I never dreamed of being able to accomplish so much in just one year. I started off in a tight size 24 and now easily fit into a size 10 and an 8 every once in a while. It has been a life changing year in so many ways and I would like to thank all of those that have been there for me. the advice that I received from here has been wonderful and so helpful!

Michelle

HW : 350       GW: 150          CW: 190

Michelle G.
on 10/27/13 4:40 am - OH
RNY on 10/17/12

How do I post a pic on here?

Michelle

HW : 350       GW: 150          CW: 190

jeanalice
on 10/27/13 4:45 am

Congratulations, that's amazing. I just had my surgery on 10-15-2013. I'm still trying to figure it all out yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

jennifer4
on 10/27/13 6:04 am - Canada

169 down??!!! That is amazing, it a whole person!  Good for you! You look so fantastic and happy. It must feel unreal when you see that your clothes is a large or a medium. So happy for you and all the positive changes. it must feel so good to be healthier and more active! Yipeee. Keep up the great work momma!

Here's to a whole new life

Most Active