Small and funny NWV

onebigcelt
on 1/29/14 1:22 am - midlothian, VA
RNY on 11/22/13

Runny busy last night got the kids some McDonold's got a double cheese bugger for me with the intent just to eat the meant.

few bites in and I realized that it was the most disgusting thing I have ever put in my mouth. Salt card board and grease! 

Had ad to spit it out after two bites.

PetHairMagnet
on 1/29/14 1:44 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I am glad you realized it was total crap, but one question--why are you feeding your kids crap?  We no longer will spend our money buying crap for our kids. I realized that I was leading them down the path to obesity and have told them that they can use their own money, but we won't buy them the junk from places like McD. I do buy the unsweetened tea and coffee there and have gotten a plain side salad...but that is about it. 

Think of the path you are putting your kids on by feeding them the highly processed and, as you realized, disgusting food you get through a window out the side of a building. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

MickeyDee
on 1/29/14 2:39 am, edited 1/29/14 2:39 am

Good for you!  Our tastebuds change after surgery, so I'm not surprised that you couldn't stomach the taste.  Try the Carl's Jr broiled chicken sandwiches--not too awful.

I may get a Burgerking $1.00 cheeseburger once in a blue moon, and only eat the patty and veggies with half of the bun.  

KevinBacon
on 1/29/14 2:45 am
VSG on 03/10/14

Win.

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

Deborah B.
on 1/29/14 2:53 am

Good for you! I'm glad it didn't taste good. 

AnneGG
on 1/29/14 4:02 am

Funny how tastes change, isn't it? Except those damned white carbs and ice cream for me. I sure would give a whole lot to have those tastes change. cool

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active