C25K

mich4416
on 4/29/14 11:06 pm
RNY on 09/26/12

I am 1 year and 7 months out....down a total of 133 pounds. I have been trying the couch to 5k app....so far so good I just finished Week 4 day 3....anyone else did this? I have really surprised myself.....I can jog!!!!!!

cjonsite
on 4/29/14 11:12 pm

I would love to know more!

AnneGG
on 4/29/14 11:19 pm

Terrific!!! You got this!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

mich4416
on 4/30/14 2:37 am
RNY on 09/26/12

Well it is a program to slowly build you up to run a 5k. The website says it will get you from the couch to running 5 kilometers or 30 minutes in just 9 weeks. Its secret is that it's a gentle introduction to getting the body moving, starting off alternating between walking and running small distances, and slowly building up until after 8 weeks, you're ready to run 5 kilometers or 30 minutes non stop.

Most Active