Blah

tkeevs13
on 10/17/14 12:03 pm - Colorado Springs, CO

I have the type of personality where i obsess over very little thing. I want so badly to get the referral for the bariatric program. I keep freaking myself out and thinking that I wont get it. I'm bothering my family by talking about it. They're all so sure that i'll get it. Am i alone in this feeling?

danny7995
on 10/18/14 1:33 am - Midville, GA

I think it is only natural to have fears because I had them too. I was so scared I would not get approval and that I would not be able to have it done and I needed it so bad because I weighed 527 lbs. My advice is to pray about it and leave in the Lord's hands. The Bible says "All things are possible through Christ which strengthens me." This is my life verse and what kept me going through this whole process. I now sit here 2.5 years post op and I weigh 220 lbs and I am in the best shape ever. I am such a testimony to the success of wls and I am a strong advocate for it. Good luck and God bless. 

tkeevs13
on 10/18/14 1:35 am - Colorado Springs, CO

Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate that! I will definitely keep that in mind. Also, congratulations on such success. You are a true inspiration!

purplecow
on 10/18/14 7:29 am
On October 18, 2014 at 8:33 AM Pacific Time, danny7995 wrote:

I think it is only natural to have fears because I had them too. I was so scared I would not get approval and that I would not be able to have it done and I needed it so bad because I weighed 527 lbs. My advice is to pray about it and leave in the Lord's hands. The Bible says "All things are possible through Christ which strengthens me." This is my life verse and what kept me going through this whole process. I now sit here 2.5 years post op and I weigh 220 lbs and I am in the best shape ever. I am such a testimony to the success of wls and I am a strong advocate for it. Good luck and God bless. 

Your words are so encouraging. Thank you.

Most Active