Delicious protein powder - Cellucor CORPerformance

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/17/16 7:47 am, edited 6/16/16 6:51 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I know a lot of people use Unjury or Premier, but theres a protein brand I used to use when I was power lifting called Cellucor (they make all kinds of supplements, BCAA, preworkout, protein, etc)

They have some pretty awesome flavors that some people may enjoy. For some it may be a trigger, possibly?

They have a molten chocolate (think chocolate lava cake), peanut butter marshmallow, cinnamon swirl, cookie dough, strawberry milkshake, cookies n cream, vanilla, etc

Theyre normally around 120 cal a scoop, 4g carb (3 if you want to take out one from fiber if thats your thing), and 25g protein

Can make yummy pancakes or a waffle if you have one, shakes are great. Its pretty versatile

I just used up some of my Isopure so I need to buy some more and remembered these and thought I'd share :)

Amazon has some of the flavors w/ free shipping (prime), but there are more on bodybuilding (just have to pay shipping, is all)

Can also buy at your local GNC sometimes ;)

Heres a nutrition label

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Kathy S.
on 6/14/16 11:51 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Chris,

Be sure and post a review for this product you have used 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/products/

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

SkinnyScientist
on 6/18/16 3:19 pm

I wish I could find recipes using that...especially molten chocolate cake.

I am not at liberty to disclose..but I hear one of the other companies you listed above has something big coming down the pike....  I told this individual, and when you need a trial/focus group, I know some OH people that will be very interested!

Thanks

PS. I liek cellucor's Cinnamon swirl in oatmeal.  The only way a PCOS'er like me can make it half-ass righteous..

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/18/16 7:18 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

haha sweeet. yes, the cinnamon is great for oatmeal!

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Most Active