momof4Nready4me
on 11/7/17 10:46 am

I am new here. I am a 36 yr old female with 4 kids. I am currently in college, and a stay at home mom. I have PCOS. I am about 5'5.5" and 218lbs. Struggling with weight for 16 years since my first, due to the PCOS. My insurance does not cover surgery so I am currently looking into Tijuana for sleeve. OCC to be exact. I am just trying to learn all I can and get real life experiences from here. Also I am waiting to apply for a loan for partial payment of the surgery. I am hoping to do it Aug 2018 before fall semester starts. Thanks!

Kathy S.
on 11/7/17 11:51 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Welcome to OH Momof4

Sounds like you have had a lot of struggles in your life but your spirit has stayed strong! We want to help you in any way we can.

See the links on the VSG you are interested in, surgeons at the facility you mentioned (if you want more in the Tijuana let us know). And a link to surgery loan companies.

Ariel Ortiz Lagardere

Obesity Control Center
Tijuana (also in...)

Easy Medical Loan
Financing Solutions

Avant Credit Solutions

MedLoanFinance

Rise Credit

MedicalFinancingSolutions

Surgery Loans

CareCredit

ProsperHealthCareLending

United Medical Credit

We are here to help you every step of the way

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

momof4Nready4me
on 11/7/17 5:51 pm

thank you!

CC C.
on 11/7/17 1:02 pm

Welcome!

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/17 3:48 pm
VSG on 03/28/17

Welcome! Our starting weight and height is similar, I also have PCOS, I'm also a mom and I also had surgery in Mexico. It's nice to have you here!

momof4Nready4me
on 11/7/17 5:53 pm

HI!. What have been your PCOS issues? Has it helped? Who did you go to? DId you have any complications? Thank you!

Henrykane4
on 11/11/17 6:33 am

You have come to the right place. Welcome to the community. :)

Most Active