Surprise! Even Muscle and Fitness magazine promotes Carby diet for definition !

hollykim
on 7/16/18 3:54 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 16, 2018 at 10:49 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

Well my Mom has serious health issues so I decided to buy a condo near her to help.( been intensively traveling there Jan- June and this week need to pass a ridiculously demanding coop board interview halfway across the country ) . So the kid thing is a little bit on hold since it's hard to be there for everyone including myself lol. Am very seriously trying to do a semester in Art School before I head down to hook up with the 'rents ... but have a ton to accomplish before enrolling.

Finished the bathroom renovation on the NYC apartment and the marble kitchen floor - planning new cabinets and thrift shopping for deluxe kitchen appliances . Not to mention enough back paperwork to choke a horse . Not enough hours in the day !

(((Thanks for asking ))) so glad to hear you?re all well!

but you post d that you were ALREADY pregnant! How do you put a confirmed pregnancy " on hold" to suit your needs?

ladygodiva1228
on 7/17/18 7:28 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Wow do you lie about everything? You posted this a few months back or did you forget? If the newbies on here only knew your true history and numerous user names they wouldn't be quick to comment to you.

quutgrrl
RNY on 09/01/2011
Add Friend Block Send Message Latest Posts quutgrrl
on 3/23/18 11:43 am, edited 3/23/18 4:44 am RNY on 09/01/11

Actually I?m having a baby ( my first , a little grrl) right now. So yes I?m very worried about addiction, temptation and my child being killed in school. I?d be crazy not to be anxious .

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/18 4:38 am

Obviously what happened with my pregnancy is MY BUSINESS cruel trolls ... and your rude demands for information concerning the subject land just a hair away from outright bullying . I'm sure you know this ... and do it anyway. Which is why so many worthwhile OHErs have had to abandon posting .

what I fail to understand is why " you don't like me " lol... is it because I'm financially successful and secure and don't have to work ? I's it because I'm a gorgeous woman with a banging body and totally healthy ? Is it because I choose to be alone rather than catering to some a-hole ?

Jeez I would IMAGINE someone might choose to learn from me rather than put me down constantly ... but a lot of you seem totally out of control.

Grim_Traveller
on 7/20/18 4:43 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Where the hell did THIS come from?

YOU were the one who brought up the subject of having a baby, several times. Then some people ask you how it's going, and you respond like this?

You need to act like an adult.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/20/18 5:26 am
RNY on 08/05/19
On July 20, 2018 at 11:38 AM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

Obviously what happened with my pregnancy is MY BUSINESS cruel trolls ... and your rude demands for information concerning the subject land just a hair away from outright bullying . I'm sure you know this ... and do it anyway. Which is why so many worthwhile OHErs have had to abandon posting .

what I fail to understand is why " you don't like me " lol... is it because I'm financially successful and secure and don't have to work ? I's it because I'm a gorgeous woman with a banging body and totally healthy ? Is it because I choose to be alone rather than catering to some a-hole ?

Jeez I would IMAGINE someone might choose to learn from me rather than put me down constantly ... but a lot of you seem totally out of control.

You promote your unhealthy post-op habits, including frequent alcohol use (potentially while pregnant), and suggest new posters do the same. For the sake of new OH members and new post-ops looking for accurate information, I believe it's important to stand up against that and correct the bad information you give.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/18 6:31 am, edited 7/19/18 11:50 pm

I promote nothing just post truthfully about what I can and can't do in terms of health and gaining weight 8 plus years after Proximal RNY .

You're right Julie that I don't always unthinkingly accept the ?pparty line ? particularly when the protein-pushing post WLS diets are so spectacularly unhealthful in long term results ( kidney disease anyone ? Or will your body protest the unnatural diet by failin you via your gallbladder ?or appendix? )

I'd far rather accept 15 lbs of dreaded regain than shorten my life by overburdening my kidneys ..shoot if a guy disrespects me over 15 lbs he' s giving me a GIFT - an unmistakeable neon sign on his forehead saying "I' m the WRONG guy !!!"

I?ve found ( as you all know and constantly argue with ) that eating healthy carbs actually makes one Thinner leaner and gives you amazing energy for sports work and such .

You'd think we could read and consider varying opinions and physical results without judging , name calling or getting personal . And yes , Grim and Julie I do think insensitively posting about another members failed pregnancy is in really bad taste .

Most Active